• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Tibia-Retro

Server Website/AAC
https://tibia-retro.net
Server Address
tibia-retro.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
This OT is great for players looking for a classic experience! Me and my RLs have been having a lot of fun on it and seems to be a good community building. Lots of fun stuff added to keep it fresh as well but not to much to take away from the classic experience.

Join into today its a lot of fun!!!

Orcus~

Great x1 server with many little changes which makes its diffrent than tibiantis what for me is perfect and much better than odenia ( smooth client without crashes )
Highly recomended :)

This is new Tibiantis… start now or be noob later or play shit OTS that die in a 3 weeks… you choice

A new Covid coming or what?
Post automatically merged:

This OT is great for players looking for a classic experience! Me and my RLs have been having a lot of fun on it and seems to be a good community building. Lots of fun stuff added to keep it fresh as well but not to much to take away from the classic experience.

Join into today its a lot of fun!!!

Orcus~

Yeah hopefully you get some players so you can get some cash for your work

Hmm Tibia retro 53 players online
Tibiantis 190 players online
What you choose ?

Hmm Tibia retro 53 players online
Tibiantis 190 players online
What you choose ?
tibiantis start just like that, with a small comunity.
if the server shows some job, people will start to show up. Not to mention that Tibiantis is very laggy for Latin Americans, tibia retro has a better ping.

Having a good time playing for Fun casually. No rush, no powergaming. Just me and my nostalgia. Its good to have this on NA so everybody can have the sane experience.

Having a good time playing for Fun casually. No rush, no powergaming. Just me and my nostalgia. Its good to have this on NA so everybody can have the sane experience.

400 ppl on start is small community ?
a server starting with 400 people is not a big deal, after a while the community dropped to less than 100, after they realized the stability of the server, many returned to play and consequently increase the community.

a server starting with 400 people is not a big deal, after a while the community dropped to less than 100, after they realized the stability of the server, many returned to play and consequently increase the community.
OUJmSz4.png

I wonder who returned my friend if the playerbase drops down constantly
Rushed projects claiming to be long term servers do not make sense. Releasing server that has major incident with rollback on start and later flawless stability is completely not comparable to server with x3/x4 less players on start and major bugs later
At this point i would recommend nosthalter to NA playerbase instead of this otland pack
Or if you enjoy playing on Single Guild server without any possibility to fight vs another team and play PVE your whole journey, it might be good server for you (tibia-retro)

Last edited:

Sounds like Consolidation after a bullrun.
Medivia changed thier client to pay play may have something to do with more 7.4-6 players chose tibiantis

You and your nostalgia, how much nostalgia do we actually need? maybe we all should throw out our HD led-monitors and cut out fiber and go back to 90s setups``????

Last edited:
OUJmSz4.png

I wonder who returned my friend if the playerbase drops down constantly
Rushed projects claiming to be long term servers do not make sense. Releasing server that has major incident with rollback on start and later flawless stability is completely not comparable to server with x3/x4 less players on start and major bugs later
At this point i would recommend nosthalter to NA playerbase instead of this otland pack
Or if you enjoy playing on Single Guild server without any possibility to fight vs another team and play PVE your whole journey, it might be good server for you (tibia-retro)
my friend, i was talking about tibiantis server! not Tibia-retro.

Back