• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] Pandera 7.6 [Custom RPG/PvP-E]

im confused why an $11 soft boots only give 2 mana\sec but the reg regen is so broken lol
also whats up with the level 50 losing items? does it work or not, because i dont wanna be lvl 49 and lose my softs because i thought i was safe because i was under level 50

First off, frags are straight retard, I'm a knight and I got redskull by hitting people for 1 damage and my team killing them 5 minutes later, frags suck ass... lmao

Secondly, I've seen a person die and reset to level 1 with no vocation, what the fuck is that?..

Thirdly after level 50-55 when you die without an AOL you lose >>EVERYTHING<< on you.

Fourth, EVERYONES HOUSE reset... I personally lost golden legs, blue robe, 200k, RH, BOH, AOL, shield of honor and a massive amount of supplies from pkin.

Fifth, this shit has been lagging since the launch, MASSIVE spikes.. I've died two times due to not being able to UH myself.

Next time you decide to take a server that was once insanely good and rework it into something of your own make sure everything actually works because this launch was terrible and puts shame to the old school tenth planet.

Oh and 6h long frags, 4 for redskull is pretty bad for pvp-e 7.7- server that everyone plays to fight on, no yellow skulls, etc.. lol

Shut it off, fix the bugs, rehost it.

Last edited:
Fourth, EVERYONES HOUSE reset... I personally lost golden legs, blue robe, 200k, RH, BOH, AOL, shield of honor and a massive amount of supplies from pkin.

Yes.... Give me my house and items back...

You don't get yellow skull.

This means people can come back, again, and again, and again.

And you will get banned. Fix this.

Yellow skull is enabled but not showing off, it's fixed till next server save.
Houses are fixed. Im currently looking for lag spikes.

Eduardo good maper , but i can't play no europe ots serwers much lags for me.

I want play good pvp enforced serwer real map with custom places , or full custom nice map.

But on europe people no make this style serwer , Ond only make , but die fast.

I no likes english and other country languages.
I patriot and liked only language my country.
For forum use only google translate.
Sorry but never learn this.

nie patriota tylko debil ktory nie skonczyl zadnej szkoly i nie potrafi zlozyc podstawowego zdania.

nie patriota tylko debil ktory nie skonczyl zadnej szkoly i nie potrafi zlozyc podstawowego zdania.

Nie trzeba władać żadnym językiem żeby skończyć , szkoły w Polsce , wystarczy używać ściąg i być sprytnym.

Nie tak jak lamus gimbus w okularach , którym zapewne jesteś , zaczynający zdanie od małej litery.

Przestaje odpisywać do trolli takich jak ty , będę ignorował takie posty.

Możesz sobie pisać sam do siebie , jak chcesz.

gdybym byl lamusem gimbusem w okularach to wlasnie pisalbym tak jak ty zaczynajac zdanie z duzej litery, zaprzeczasz sam sobie :) a w dzisiejszych czasach odpowiedz sam sobie czy nie dziwne jest to ze jestes idiota na tle zagranicznych graczy gdzie ty nawet nie umiesz sie po angielsku przedstawic?

Back
Top Bottom