• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][10.9] Maveria - Real Map (Clean & Feature Rich)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you use !commands, and hit exit it still attempts to buy blessings, I pointed this out on page 2 but it didn't get noticed, and the gray island trade chat window with Rock in a Hard Place stays open regardless of distance or time the trade window was open, the quest for dwarven legs is incomplete (message Dogma for the information on which part)

Like you said, I understand the effort he put into it, and once I saw some spoofing it was a bit of a turnoff but as someone else said it wasn't him doing it (now it's evident that he was) nothing against it or him just rather an honest server owner than someone who cares more about #online than the players and content itself

The biggest complaint from people is that the server doesn't have enough players. So it wasn't me drooling over fake player numbers. It was me trying to solve the problem for the community to get the server noticed. Obviously it wasn't a good idea and it hasn't happened since. @Killx is an idiot. Hope never to see him in Maveria again.

if you use !commands, and hit exit it still attempts to buy blessings, I pointed this out on page 2 but it didn't get noticed, and the gray island trade chat window with Rock in a Hard Place stays open regardless of distance or time the trade window was open, the quest for dwarven legs is incomplete (message Dogma for the information on which part)

Fixed most of these issues already. Stop complaining on the forum and post any issues to the issue tracker and start being productive. All the issues I will fix as soon as I can. https://bitbucket.org/BenDol/maveria/issues/new

Last edited:
I see you on quite a bit Synnical, I am happy that even through your critiques you can still find enjoyment on the server. Hope to see you on a lot more. There is no hate here, just better ways to express yourself/experience.

I was playing at one of the prior Maveria versions. Was a great deal of fun! Good luck :)

@Player spoofing

Just to add my opinion here. Doing something like this is incredibly unethical and lying to your players is a sure fire way to lose their confidence and to actually cause harm to your real player count.

@BeniS , thats bad, you are bad and you sould feel bad.

@Player spoofing

Just to add my opinion here. Doing something like this is incredibly unethical and lying to your players is a sure fire way to lose their confidence and to actually cause harm to your real player count.

@BeniS , thats bad, you are bad and you sould feel bad.
feelsbadman

Thanks for your two cents, but the idea wasn't to lie to the players it was to bump up the list for recognition. Did you read my comments in the thread? If you did you would see that I regret doing so and only did it for like a day. Thanks for your constructive feedback condemning my already apologetic actions. I bet you've never done anything unethical.
The biggest complaint from people is that the server doesn't have enough players. So it wasn't me drooling over fake player numbers. It was me trying to solve the problem for the community to get the server noticed. Obviously it wasn't a good idea and it hasn't happened since. @Killx is an idiot. Hope never to see him in Maveria again.

@BeniS is a solid guy. He takes feedback and suggestions from his fellow players, which I appreciate greatly.
He treats everyone with respect as long as you treat him with respect as well.
Everyone who's reading this, but haven't joined yet should definitely give it a shot!
Pm Sinister if you decide to join!

Sorry for double post, but we REALLY need help here!
Mg2R1kS.jpg

I added some bugs to the bitbucket as well.

As reported earlier the Orshabaal raid that was successfully completed by a number of players, did not provide the shared loot rewards. This bug has been fixed and to give each player that participated in this raid the chance to acquire their reward I will be reactivating the Orshabaal raid at the same time. That is 13 hours from the time this is posted.

See you there and thanks for your understanding!

http://maveria.org/?subtopic=latestnews

Last edited:
Added some missing functionality for Oramond island.

- Added missing Unrealized Dream item functions.
- Added To Take Roots Quest line.
- Added access to the Oramond Dungeon.
- Added the Rathelton elevators.
- Fixed some NPC functionality.
- Fixed Grizzly Adams tasks.

Happy hunting Maverians!

Added some missing functionality for Oramond island.

- Added missing Unrealized Dream item functions.
- Added To Take Roots Quest line.
- Added access to the Oramond Dungeon.
- Added the Rathelton elevators.
- Fixed some NPC functionality.
- Fixed Grizzly Adams tasks.

Happy hunting Maverians!
Woot! :)

I would recommend nerfing the healing of betrayed wraith, I'm a sorcerer with ML 88 and level 203 and I can't even beat their healing with explosion runes, therefor making it impossible for me to kill them lol

I would recommend nerfing the healing of betrayed wraith, I'm a sorcerer with ML 88 and level 203 and I can't even beat their healing with explosion runes, therefor making it impossible for me to kill them lol
Ill take a look at it, thanks

Greetings Maverians, In this post I would like to discuss future prospects and some general direction we have planned for Maveria. There has been a lot of great feature requests and general conversation on expanding Maveria since its launch on 02/13/16. It is extremely important to me that the community has a big role in the direction of Maveria. Ultimately the world is explored and enjoyed by the players and many players have some fantastic ideas.

Maveria has great potential to grow into something really big and I want to embrace the idea that there will be a need for fast expansion especially for high level players. Features that we have in mind so far aim to bring new elements into Maveria and I think they will do a fantastic job. The first feature I want discuss briefly is Item Upgrading.
upgrade.png
Item Upgrading:
Item upgrading is exactly as the title suggests. The ability to upgrade your items using a particular type of resource (probably gems of some sort) the upgrades will include, armor bonus', attack bonus', health/mana regeneration bonus', max stat bonus', speed bonus' and a lot more could be suggested. Items with certain rarity will have a chance of being looted with basic stats applied to them. Items will have different number of slots for gems depending on the rarity of the item, the more rare the item the more upgrade slots available. This new aspect of the game can help give players a competitive edge in PVP and in PVE making things a lot more unpredictable. This leads me to the next update we have planned.
dungeon.png
Dungeons:
Dungeon is a general fantasy term for an underground adventuring area that has been conflated in Maveria to mean almost any instance, but tends to refer to 5-man instances. This will give players the opportunity to team up together and tackle difficult dungeons with unique creatures and scripted boss fights that will accelerate the heart rate! Dungeons will be VERY rewarding at a high risk to the players having to work together to get through! Upgrade materials will be acquired from dungeons along with rare dungeon-only items. The plan for this update will make the dungeon joining process as easy as possible, queuing for a dungeon will be done through a talk action !dungeon with modal windows for dungeon 'queue-up' options. Once queued you will be paired up with other players in the queue and teleported into the dungeon. These are a great PVE experience and will have a similar PVP counter-part as follows.
pvp.png
Battlegrounds:
Battlegrounds will be a place for players to battle it out face to face! Two teams and one winner to score the top frags and highscores. The reward system is still being designed for battlegrounds but player vs player items are most likely going to be designed that reduce or increase player damage. The queuing system will also be the same as with dungeons. As easy as possible! More information on this will be covered later.

So, this was a quick glimpse of what to expect in the up coming future of Maveria! If you want to contribute to suggestions and perhaps talk with other players post on the forum or join the teamspeak and hash it out. Thanks for taking the time to read this news post and hope you are excited for what is coming!

I would also like to take the time to thank everyone who has donated to support Maveria. You people make all of this possible, paying for the cost of our Server and also to help support the developers and designers to create more and more content. As many of you probably know paid work has to take priority when you have living costs and general responsibilities day-to-day. So again, thanks so much and hope this update provides a sense of direction and excitement for the very near future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back