• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][10.9] Maveria - Real Map (Clean & Feature Rich)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeniS

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
qfeCJZg.png

10.90 / OTclient / Medium-Low Rate / Real-Map

Iq2qgvw.png

Maveria is a feature rich 'real' Tibia server with custom elements in the games mechanics and gameplay.
A lot of the game world is completed with many quests and adventure locations. Maveria takes a strong PVP approach
ensuring the Player vs. Player is as fun as possible! All of these features have been well tested and should not disappoint.
Iq2qgvw.png

features.png

IP: maveria.org
Client: 10.90

Rates: Medium-High

Other Details:
Competitive Guild Wars.
Live casting system.
House auctions for fair houses.
In-game achievements (website progression).
Lots of quests with website progression.
Exciting PVP with unique elements.
PvP focused enhancements like anti-stair hopping, etc.
Frequent updates to improve the game.
Much much more!

unique_spells.png

Maveria has unique spells for each vocation that enhance gameplay! Each spell helps the vocation in its own unique way and introduces a number of unique Player vs Player factors not yet seen in Tibia. You can watch all the spell spotlights below:

outfit_buffs.png

Instead of just having the cosmetics of addons, in Maveria addons offer the player unique 'buffs' that improve your character in many differenct ways. You can see the list of Outfit Buffs and watch the feature video below. Keep an edge on the competition by aquiring new outfit addons.

item_binding.png

The ability to bind items to your player or to your players account. When an item is bound to a player it can only be used by that player, meaning it cannot be dropped on the floor other than in your players house and can only be picked up by that player. Account bound items can be used and picked up by any player on the account it was bound to. Binding Potions can be aquired through donation rewards

beacon_travelling.png

We noticed that travelling can be really tedious from time to time and wanted to provide a way to make this easier without removing the need to explore. This is where Beacon travelling comes in. This feature allows the player to place a beacon anywhere on the map (except for protection zones) and teleport to that beacon every 2 hours. This can be useful when going back to town to resupply or even to get to a hard location faster.

interactive_boats.png

Using boats can be a pain having to type your location every time. In Maveria this is no longer a problem, with interactive boat menus for easy travelling. This is a minor feature but it is one that we find to be really useful!

www.maveria.org

Only the best Tibia players can conquer Maveria! See you there.

Last edited:
homeward_crystal.png

Sometimes our adventures in Maveria can take us far away from home. Rather than having to run the entire way back home we have introduced Homeward Crystals. This item is unique to your player and allows you to travel back to your home town with a 1 hour cooldown (30 minutes for donators).

reward_chest.png

Sometimes our adventures in Maveria can take us far away from home. Rather than having to run the entire way back home we have introduced Homeward Crystals. This item is unique to your player and allows you to travel back to your home town with a 1 hour cooldown (30 minutes for donators).
reward_chest.png

Unjustified Frags Interface!
Update to support unjustified frags widget. Unlike Cipsoft Tibia we don't limit kills based on the weekly kills and monthly kills. Enjoy! If you are using OTClient you will need to re-download it, from the download page.

unjust_feature.png
unjust_feature_bs.png

Last edited:
Look forward to playing it, name there is Peroxide
love the features too

Definitely suggest to anyone wanting a fresh start on a well run (trusted owner) real map server.

Finally! 1 of 10000 rl maps again wuhu :p

Finally! 1 of 10000 rl maps again wuhu :p
Except the owner of this one actually will do something for the community and is well known for his knowledge of TFS,
It's practically bugless. Not Laggy, just needs more players and it'd be awesome. You're welcome to go and create a custom map server, just be aware it can takes a long time and then in the end no one plays them.
I don't think you can complain about 10000 real maps.

Definitely suggest you give this one a try.

Thouth this could be nice and then i saw the Donates on the webb (((If you want somethink you can buy it!)))

Like rly you can get every thing in shop dont need to play just donate and you have everything!

Want mage addon? ahh just buy it..

I really like how you have made the server but for me its to much donate els i would play!

Agreed with Peroxide for the most part. Dislike the amount of donation items in the shop.

Good luck, @BeniS.

Last edited:
Still, doenst matter if bugless or lag free, why should I play his ot if there alredy exists 9000 rl servers, with custom stuff etc. xD isnt a hate or something, just that you know XD

Server seems nice overall, only thing I dislike are donations... a bit op and expensive.
Goodluck @BeniS, server has got potential.

When I saw that shapeshifter video I was like thinking about something that your buddy lollipop could sit on your back so you guys could ride together :p

Server seems nice overall, only thing I dislike are donations... a bit op and expensive.
Goodluck @BeniS, server has got potential.
I personally only think that some stuff from shop should be removed, but everything is obtainable ingame.

I think there should be no item purchase only deco items + mounts and addons, Vanity is a big part of tibia and Pay2Win servers ruin the RPG factor which lots of us do not play for pvp. Just a thought.

I think there should be no item purchase only deco items + mounts and addons, Vanity is a big part of tibia and Pay2Win servers ruin the RPG factor which lots of us do not play for pvp. Just a thought.

(Warning Bad English incoming)

Like you say the donate shop breaks the RPG in the game, but still thay need to make money to host and so on.

But maybe make the donates not to broken?

Examples of items to have in shop.
Boh
Soft boots
Elite Draken Helmet
Royal Scale Robe
Royal Draken Mail
Draken Boots
Skullcracker Armor
Wand of Everblazing Or other wands
Glacial Rod Or other rods
Spellbook of Dark Mysteries
Stonecutter Axe
Magic Sword
Blue Legs
Dwarven Legs
Werewolf Helmet
Nightmare Shield
Necromancer Shield
minor crystalline token
Backpack of Holding
Maybe yalahari set

That is some stuff that is more logic in having for donate becouse this does not break the RPG part and still you make some money for host (and yourself)

And now some things that i think should not be in shop

Pannier Backpack (70 points)
You see a pannier backpack (Vol:40). It weighs 18.00 oz.
like what 40 vol?
why not have Zaoan Chess Box? Its good enough?

Black Skull (10 points)
You see a black skull. It weighs 2.40 oz. Using this skull will remove any player vs player skull.

If this is skull remover then i dont like it becouse ppl can pk take rs and the just use it...

The Addons?
If there are addons bonus in my opinion thay should not be in the shop..
But some addon items should be in shop so you can make addons faster but not to fast

The Mounts
All mounts should not be in shop only some and maybe some rare mount

Mount Items
Mount items it something that should not be in shop in my opinion its something shat should be rare and something you get happy when you loot not something that will go to 0 in price becouse all players just donate it.

The Deco
Im my opinion you can add more Deco items to shop becouse this it nothing that makes a differens in the game and still something that you can make money from.

no. have no donate sets that list is like 40% of the games content. You shouldn't ruin the economy of the game by making it possible to own 10x of the same set because you opened up your wallet. if you want to make money create your own game, without copyright claims. making money off tibia is basically copyright infringement upon itself. I support OTs and love them for their unique features and genius minds put to creating things CipSoft never even imagined, Maps un-explored and creatively made with masterful combinations of items and sprites. I do not support people creating OTs to make money off of them. like i've stated before OT is a hobby not a job. you shouldn't expect money just because you dedicate your time or efforts onto a project. If you wish to support your servers hosting fee's do minimal donation ex: (Addons, Mounts & Deco items) other than that and you basically ruin the servers internal economy and make those items useless for players who wish to actually earn them and face the challenges created in tibia. Back in my day OT didn't seek to make money for hosting or for content they did it because they loved to, they love the game, they love the creativity in coming up with your own plot line for the game and most of all people loved to feel like a part of something special. these mass produced p.o.s servers i see these days care very little for how fun a server is, only care about how much money they can sneak out of the player base which is sad, and pathetic. if we maintain this path for OT within the next few years it will be all paid content and OT will die.

no. have no donate sets that list is like 40% of the games content. You shouldn't ruin the economy of the game by making it possible to own 10x of the same set because you opened up your wallet. if you want to make money create your own game, without copyright claims. making money off tibia is basically copyright infringement upon itself. I support OTs and love them for their unique features and genius minds put to creating things CipSoft never even imagined, Maps un-explored and creatively made with masterful combinations of items and sprites. I do not support people creating OTs to make money off of them. like i've stated before OT is a hobby not a job. you shouldn't expect money just because you dedicate your time or efforts onto a project. If you wish to support your servers hosting fee's do minimal donation ex: (Addons, Mounts & Deco items) other than that and you basically ruin the servers internal economy and make those items useless for players who wish to actually earn them and face the challenges created in tibia. Back in my day OT didn't seek to make money for hosting or for content they did it because they loved to, they love the game, they love the creativity in coming up with your own plot line for the game and most of all people loved to feel like a part of something special. these mass produced p.o.s servers i see these days care very little for how fun a server is, only care about how much money they can sneak out of the player base which is sad, and pathetic. if we maintain this path for OT within the next few years it will be all paid content and OT will die.

A game server is not cheap. Donating for in-game content is the only way to maintain a server. I will revise the donations shortly perhaps remove some items, but the items and addons/mounts aren't cheap. The idea is that the donation just helps to support the server. You cant donate once and have all the best gear easy as. Its just people that are willing to fork out for all the other player who are enjoying it for free should be rewarded.

Wtf!!!
Im so fucking happy I found this thread!
Seems very promising.
Will definitely try!

-EDIT
After trying, I can definitely recommend this OT!
It just needs more players, then it'll be alot of fun.
Join now at www.maveria.org

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back