• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [10.91] Dominado WAR! - MOST REALISTIC PVP - UPDATED TO 10.91!

Michael Orsino

Premium User
Premium User
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
DOMINADO.ORG is a PURE WAR open tibia server with the aim to replicate "real Tibia PVP" and provide the most realistic war experience available.
You can fight across all the best Real Tibia cities in their correct positions (Yes! Your maps will work!). The map will automatically change every 60 minutes, however if you do not like the current map you can start a vote with the '!votemap' command, and participate in votes with the '!yes' or '!no' commands.
War System has been enabled, so create your guilds on the website and invite another guild to WAR!.

When you first login to DOMINADO.ORG you start at level 120 with appropriate equipment and skills for your vocation. If you die and drop below level 120 or the skills you started with, they will be re-applied when you log back in!
Level Up and Earn Gold by killing your enemies (or your friends!). Spend your gold buying Outfits, Addons, Mounts or better equipment!

IP: dominado.org
PORT: 7171
CLIENT: 10.90
HOST: North America
TYPE: WAR
MAP: Thais, Venore, Carlin, Edron & Rookgaard (all in RL Tibia positions)

Enjoy !

Please post any feedback in this thread or on the helpdesk!

Last edited:
Vote for a map change with the new player command: !votemap

E.g.
!votemap
21:49 A vote has started! Vote !yes or !no to CHANGE THE MAP! You have 2 minutes.
!yes
21:51 Vote completed! 24 people voted YES! 6 people voted NO! The map has been changed!

This command does not interfere with the standard 60 minute map change.

The aim of this server is to provide the most realistic (to cip-tibia pvp) pure-war experience. Any feedback on damages/formulas/exhausts etc is greatly appreciated!
This server is absolutely perfect to practice real-tibia PVP on.

That is odd, I have not experienced any issues myself nor had any reports of crashes. I'll do a quick restart of the server just in case though - I'm at work and can't get on to check it myself right this moment.
@Manack, if you could try again in a few minutes I'd really appreciate it!

EDIT: I won't restart the server right now since there are players online, I'm not sure why you got a debug.
EDIT2: Server has been restarted just in case.

Last edited:
That is odd, I have not experienced any issues myself nor had any reports of crashes. I'll do a quick restart of the server just in case though - I'm at work and can't get on to check it myself right this moment.
@Manack, if you could try again in a few minutes I'd really appreciate it!

EDIT: I won't restart the server right now since there are players online, I'm not sure why you got a debug.
EDIT2: Server has been restarted just in case.

It worked! I hope to see some players soon! I'll join again later! :p

We have some nice activity during peak USA/MX/BR times - get into it!

Quote from latest news of DOMINADO.ORG:
As part of constant improvements to the server, I have introduced a new player command: !go

If you played war servers years ago, you may remember this command.
What the command will do is automatically change the outfits and colours of your party members to the same as yours. You must be the party leader to execute this command.

IMAGES!

South Edron defence battle:
dEkGOFb.jpg

Thais streets battle:
lQc2Oiz.jpg

Thais north gate battle:
2UTxfb9.jpg

Thais North Gate Battle 2:
GsINo8H.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just tested this and the magic wall timers are exactly 20 seconds. Magebot timer works perfectly.
I won't rule out that there could be an issue though - I'll try to test it while the server has many people online to see if there is any issue then.

Thanks for the report anyway,
Michael

Im 105 % sure its randomized since i played hexera and mws dissapear on 19/19.5/20.5 instead of 20...

You must change it cuz it ruins this good ot with decent ping for europe (quebec)

I don't know about Hexera, but there is no intentional randomization implemented on Dominado. It should be exactly 20 seconds.
I've recorded a short video of me shooting a few magic walls with magebot timer on. This shows it working at exactly 20 seconds. It is possible that there is a deeper issue in the server that causes the decay time to differ slightly under some conditions - I assure you that it is not intentional though.

http://webmshare.com/Eoq6a

Last edited:
I have checked this and I cannot see any randomization.
I will not discuss this further unless you present evidence.

Thanks,
Michael

Today I have updated the client protocol to accept 10.91 connections so you don't need to manage two clients - just use the same one you use for real tibia!
You can still connect with the 10.90 client if you wish.

Automatic map change has been DISABLED. From now on, map changes are in your hands. Use the !votemap command to change the map.

All temples have been updated to allow for at least two exits.
This should prevent teams from camping the exit to temples and preventing people getting out!

8cb9c6b3af.jpg

This ot is garbage cuz mws are randomized and mdwilliams got rotworm hands and brain cuz he doesnt know how to fix it = dont waste time on ot where 20 hours per day plays 0 ppl.

Back