• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [10.91] Dominado WAR! - MOST REALISTIC PVP - UPDATED TO 10.91!

I honestly do not know what you are so upset about. If mwalls 'are randomized' on this server - that means they are randomized on every single TFS 1.x server.
Nobody else has complained about this and you have presented no evidence. I on the other hand tested this and provided a video showing 0 randomization.

Feel free to keep bumping my thread though :)

xoxo
michael

The EXP formula has been updated today!

Today I have applied a major change to the exp formula.

Previously, the formula was:
Target's Experience * 0.0025
e.g. for a level 140:
43,812,800 * 0.0025 = 109,532 EXP to everybody who attacked.

The new formula is different because it divides the EXP evenly between the attackers.
This will mean less EXP from large group kills, but I have also DOUBLED the amount of EXP available per kill.
Target's Experience * 0.0050 / Number Of Attackers
e.g. for a level 140 killed by 2 players:
43,812,800 * 0.0050 / 2 (attackers) = 109,532 EXP to each of the 2 attackers.

So, SOLO kills will get DOUBLE the exp than before, 2v1 will get the same EXP as before, and larger groups will get less depending on how many people are involved in the kill.

I may change the EXP more in the future, this is just a start.
Let me know what you think through the Helpdesk, !report function or by emailing me at [email protected]

Kind regards,
Michael

After the changes to the EXP Formula & Death loss, I have added in Training Monks.
You won't be teleported out when the map changes but it is NOT an anti-logout zone and the Training Monks hit HARD.
Botting is LEGAL though, so feel free to AFK in there.
7ab82cb27c.jpg

Today I have implemented a team battle arena system.
This is based on the same concept as the real tibia duelling arena....except here you get to fight in LIZARD CITY!
Note: I wrote this script up yesterday and it is still very much a work in progress. Feedback appreciated.

c86fcbead1.jpg

9e72a49940.jpg

940defa08b.jpg

18:08 mdwilliams [8]: hi
18:08 Team Battle: BETA TEST ONLY: Hello mdwilliams, I can set up a fight!
18:09 mdwilliams [8]: fight
18:09 Team Battle: Do you want to start a team battle?
18:09 mdwilliams [8]: yes
18:09 Team Battle: Okay. You have 2 minutes to prepare. Stand in the team waiting rooms.
18:11 Battle has started! This battle will last 60 minutes.

Enjoy!

I have increased the minimum and maximum levels from 120 - 200 to 200 - 400.
All characters below level 200 will automatically be increased to 200 on their next login.

Let me know what you think, I am happy to adjust this further but I need your feedback!

Kind regards,
Michael

Last edited:
Looking for feedback on the minimum and maximum levels and the experience rate!
The server needs more players, it's been pretty quiet lately. If there is anything that you would like to see, let me know and I'll try to make it happen ASAP.

@whitevo,
No custom spells in this one, this project is aimed to replicate real tibia PVP. A training tool. =]

Once I have gotten this 'out of beta' I will be looking at starting a new project aimed at redefining the four Tibia vocations (Knight, Paladin, Sorcerer and Druid) in a way that would still fit into the current game-play dynamic. That will certainly involve custom spells! In my opinion CIP went horribly wrong with their vocations (note that I include spells and potions as part of vocation definition). I'd like to create a set of four vocations that you could REPLACE the standard four with, without changing game content.
But that's still quite a way off, I've got lots of plans for the Forgotten [WAR] Server / dominado.org project =]

I've added the Ferumbras quest for a bit of fun on the side.
It is pretty difficult to succeed without a large team - remember that all characters are only around level 200!

70ae29f8cb.jpg

Back