• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [10.95] CarcooIzx OT [High Rates] [Custom] [ ALREADY STARTED ]

Do you like it ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im online :p
Me too :eek: , sent you a message but you are not replying lol

Bump ! Patch in less than 16 hours !
Once it's published there is GM event and exp raid !(Reward Depends on Participants)
5 Participants = Ultra Donation Armor!
10 = Ultra Donation Weapon!
15 = Ultra Donation Ring!
20 = 30 Days Of VIP + Looter Scroll (5 Days)!
30 = 365 Days Looter Scroll (Limited Edition)! + Ultra Donation Ring!

Patch In 1 Hours and 20 MINs !

Bump !

Last edited by a moderator:
is it online? there is 2 players

Calm down if you don't like it just don't open the thread or play it there is some who do , i don't care about your opinion about my OT :)

.. I didn't even jump into your server and yet you're so defensive? I didn't say anything critical about your server, so let me elaborate since your English comprehension seems to be lacking.

I was giving you friendly advice since polls on OTLand threads typically are not very active in responses, especially those attached to OT Advertisements. Your thread breaks that pattern, which shows/says that there have been A LOT of people that checked out this thread, and voted against your server.

I don't know this community to be -purposefully- malicious/aggressive, so the fact that you have so many dislikes to your own poll, shows that there has to be work that needs to be done.

Instead of spam-bumping the server in the state that no one wants to even play, you should work hard on improving it, advertise it in even broader avenues, and make it a success since you seem to pay attention towards it.

You're welcome.

.. I didn't even jump into your server and yet you're so defensive? I didn't say anything critical about your server, so let me elaborate since your English comprehension seems to be lacking.

I was giving you friendly advice since polls on OTLand threads typically are not very active in responses, especially those attached to OT Advertisements. Your thread breaks that pattern, which shows/says that there have been A LOT of people that checked out this thread, and voted against your server.

I don't know this community to be -purposefully- malicious/aggressive, so the fact that you have so many dislikes to your own poll, shows that there has to be work that needs to be done.

Instead of spam-bumping the server in the state that no one wants to even play, you should work hard on improving it, advertise it in even broader avenues, and make it a success since you seem to pay attention towards it.

You're welcome.
Thank you anyway , and i'am working on the new patch with ads nothing starts perfect

Without to attack the ot but its like a copy of spider ot

Without to attack the ot but its like a copy of spider ot
iam sure that its not, not the same temple , not the same systems nor the quests but anyway its your opinion , maybe the next patch will change your mind about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back