• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][10.97-98] Aragon Revived - Real Map + RPG Features

Server Website/AAC
http://aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Address
aragonrpg.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Full Real Tibia 10.97-10.99 Server PLUS NEW FEATURES!

Port: 7171
Client: 10.97-10.98

Exclusive Features:
-Player Attribute Point System
-Daily Dungeons
-Monster Levels + Bonus XP
-World Bosses/Events
-Randomized Equipment
-Smelting/Salvaging
-Mining
-Pet System (attacks, carries items, mountable)
-Mercenary For Hire (Purchase hunting friend)

Player Attribute System (Make your character stronger by leveling up and using points)

unknown.png

Dungeon System [Queue up and meet new friends and explore dungeons together!]

unknown.png

Find Shrines to unlock access to quick teleporting from place to place.

unknown.png

Daily Reward Chest (Earn rewards by being active)

unknown.png

Pet System (Level up, learn spells and hold items)

unknown.png

Monster Boss + Level System (Higher Exp, Loot; Stronger/Unique Monster Attributes)

unknown.png

World Events (Defeat randomly spawning bosses to earn unique world bonuses)

unknown.png

Complete POI and earn the right to create portals home with your Frozen Starlight!

unknown.png

Last edited:
alot of bugs. pointless to play broken server ;)
Can you elaborate what you mean, the server is a mirror of systems from my Custom RPG ontop of ORTS files which were an open source community project that managed to fix 99% of the bugs and make a playable server. Other than issues with dungeons not spawning monsters right now, I'm not sure what you mean by broken server, however this is a test server so any bugs you find it would be helpful if you report them.

Todays Updates:
-Added !bless and !aol commands.
(There may be a few quality of life things that are missing, please suggest them here or in-game so I can make sure you guys are enjoying the playing/testing experience.

dungeon not working,some monsters does 0 damage for idk what reason.
Runes are infinite... Makes mages fking OP as hell
so many bugs around map but yea

dungeon not working,some monsters does 0 damage for idk what reason.
Runes are infinite... Makes mages fking OP as hell
so many bugs around map but yea
Ah yes, I am actually bringing in an experienced C++ Dev to help with dungeons tonight. It's strange, when I was working on the server in 2017~ dungeons were working fine. But now, even on the custom map/test server files (that worked before), they dont spawm. Not sure if it has something to do with updating from 10.76 source code, to 10.97-99 but will be addressing this tomorrow so I can effectively start making dungeons for certain level ranges with desiring rewards.

Not sure what is going on with certain monsters dealing 0 damage. I was actually testing this out today with Buster. I assume it has to do with certain spells not being properly configured or conditions creating problems; but as we find the culprits I can promise you they will be fixed. As you mentioned it's only some monsters which means it must be an issue with the datapack we are using as the RL base of the server.

Runes are infinite as its in testing phase, just like loot is high to accommodate potion cost.

Not sure what map bugs you are experiencing, but the "Real Map" aspect of the server will slowly be updated to include all areas up to 11x but for now I believe the server map only reaches content up to 10.76; as we just upgraded to 10.97-99. For any missing content or issues with the design of the map, I apologize. The server is a day old and we just adapted to the RL structure instead of completely custom rpg map while we test out and advance all the systems. The goal is to one day have an up to date RL Map with all areas up to 11x with all the custom features we offer, then start launching our custom rpg map with systems that have been fine tuned and balanced.

If you're down for a rocky ride while we make these changes and adaptations, we are happy to have you <3

Edit: Realizing now I am using ORTS v1, will be updating all files to ORTS v2 [10.98] today to adapt a large majority of fixes thanks to @Evil Puncker - we will then start to continue his journey of keeping up with content/areas. But atleast this will bridge a large gap from where we currently are.

Last edited: