• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Celestia Custom Server - Playable from EUROPE - ONLINE!

What rates would you like Celestia-Realm.com use?

• Exp 4x Mag 4x Skills 5x

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Exp 3x Mag 3x Skills 4x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 2x Mag 2x Skills 3x

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Exp 1x Mag 1x Skills 2x

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GUYS u gotta try this awesome ot... been playing it for 1 hour and im already in love with the ot... feel free to msg me ingame :Alguzu (maybe we can teamhunt)

Although that ain't against server rules right now, if it becomes and issue it will be.

Steel Mike if that should happen again, just make a new character and go down and remove his flowers.

This alone demotivates me to play. Gods should not dwindle in the affairs of humans.

This alone demotivates me to play. Gods should not dwindle in the affairs of humans.
Well if you're trying to destroy the server by killing low levels and blocking off areas that's called destructive behavior. Believe it or not blockin areas with low levels on real tibia used to result in bans.

Last edited:
It resulted in bans when people multi cliented multiple characters in areas such as fibula, vdl, etc. The only occasion that one character blocking a path ended up in a ban was with Saint on Vinera; which was completely different because he abused the Draconia pz bug path. And where did you get me trying to destroy the server by killing low levels and blocking off areas? I was in one room of rotworms and asked nicely not to kill them since I was semi afk training. 2 other people smiled and walked by, he comes stampeding in and kills them. Then kills rotworms attacking me. The whole purpose of old school Tibia is that it is a game of skill, which he was clearly lacking for getting trapped in a one way twice. I personally had gm's teleport to me for doing what I did to him on Tibia and they said it's a pvp server and they are willing to kill me if they want me to move.

Not trying to bad mouth your server but you're going to be like Iryont and protect char lover rpgers, protecting them from the hard game when they belong on 10.5, then I want nothing to do with your server. Regardless, the server itself is still a good server, I just don't appreciate Gods getting involved in players disputes.

And btw, where did you get that I was trying to kill low levels?

Last edited:
It resulted in bans when people multi cliented multiple characters in areas such as fibula, vdl, etc. The only occasion that one character blocking a path ended up in a ban was with Saint on Vinera; which was completely different because he abused the Draconia pz bug path. And where did you get me trying to destroy the server by killing low levels and blocking off areas? I was in one room of rotworms and asked nicely not to kill them since I was semi afk training. 2 other people smiled and walked by, he comes stampeding in and kills them. Then kills rotworms attacking me. The whole purpose of old school Tibia is that it is a game of skill, which he was clearly lacking for getting trapped in a one way twice. I personally had gm's teleport to me for doing what I did to him on Tibia and they said it's a pvp server and they are willing to kill me if they want me to move.

Not trying to bad mouth your server but you're going to be like Iryont and protect char lover rpgers, protecting them from the hard game when they belong on 10.5, then I want nothing to do with your server. Regardless, the server itself is still a good server, I just don't appreciate Gods getting involved in players disputes.

You should at least don't lie, i said to you you block big spawn of rotworms and there are smaller spawn good to train + i killed 3 rots that attacked me and left 2 that attacked you. Also i was there for longer time and didn't saw anyone else on rotworms that could "smile to you". So just grow up from telling fairy tales.

There are different disputes. Abusing something is something I'll always interfere with. But player killing etc isn't something I will take action on, UNLESS, it's low level killing with no other reason besides try to destroy the server.

You're not reading what I said either. I said that right now it isn't a "illegal" thing to do but if it would be come something that people abuse then it might. Also if that is the only reason why you won't play, that if I illegalize blocking off areas then I don't really see why you're playing at all.

Also there are always stories behind every incident that will be taken into account when something happens. Let's say he did what you said. He killed the rotworms you used to skill etc. Then blocking him isn't something I'd interfere with. But if someone starts blocking of parts of the map with low-level characters in order to make people take skull, then yes, I will interfere.

Loving the server.. Come and join us if you haven't already!

A good description is it is a "hybrid" server.

Regards,
Cody

Nice loot, come on guys join this awesome ot

Last edited:
Anyone who enjoys oldschool custom maps should try this one out. As a european, if you experience high ping, you should try a third-party program to reduce the ping. I myself use a program called Pingzapper. Works like a charm!