• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.4] Classick74 New World Launch 12th April [Midrate]

Server Website/AAC
https://classick74.online
Server Address
classick74.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Classick 7.4:
there are no pay to win items

opera_4dTnIVBwzS.gif

Atleast remove the lies from the description 🤣

And don't say bs such as "You can get these items through quests" it still makes it pay to win that people could pay for these at low level before they could even do said quests.

For the record I don't mind servers having pay to win items. Just don't lie about it.

View attachment 83826

Atleast remove the lies from the description 🤣

And don't say bs such as "You can get these items through quests" it still makes it pay to win that people could pay for these at low level before they could even do said quests.

For the record I don't mind servers having pay to win items. Just don't lie about it.
There are SEVERAL better items inside quest and monsters and completely full sets that what you can actually bought in shop. Where is the lie about it?

There are SEVERAL better items inside quest and monsters and completely full sets that what you can actually bought in shop. Where is the lie about it?
Are you illiterate? Read what I wrote... Even if you can obtain these items in quests or monsters (or better items for that matter) I'm sure you couldn't loot them in a rat or a spider.

You can buy these p2w items at lvl 8 and be better than ur average low lever player which gives you an advantage there for making it PAY TO WIN.

The whole issue is that you've written "there are no pay to win items"

When there clearly is. Change the description and make it more transparent.

And this is not a 7.4 server either. There is too little stuff that resembles 7.4 to call it 7.4 or classic for that matter lol.

This guy has a point. You can’t claim the server is ”not pay2win” and have that shop.

Its a highrate cashgrab, we get it. People have fun and fight wars.
Its all good man, there is no need to lie about the shop.

It’s not like you made a serious 1x server.
Just remove the ”no pay2win” and nobody is going to complain, people will still play because they don’t care about the shop. They just want to fight.

Just my two cents, and you are free to argue with the point and join the ever growing list of presumptious sociopathic egomaniac owners that I keep a file on. But I’d much rather prefer to keep it a slowly increasing list than a speedrun. I need something fun to do in life.

Also @Danger II
This is what people do these days. The new playerbase wants to play ”old tibia” but they also want to play ”easy tibia”. Both of us know very well that those things could never work in the past however today it seems almost a mandatory requirement if you ascertain a certain player treshold.

Diehard oldschool players stick to Tibiantis and rarely even consider spending any time on anything else, since why should they?
With Tibiantis you have a perfect replica that can’t be mirrored by anyone.
That is not an insult to anyone at all, just merely respect for @kay and realization or the immense time and effort he has put into it.

So these days the main thing is return on investment. Even in Tibia.
A year spent developing a server is not feasible if you simply have 40-80 players online. That barely covers the cost of the dedicated server. Completelly ignoring your time and mental health that you lost along the way of making that server, there is no upside at all to idealistic projects.

Why would someone spend their time and money only to get flamed and shat on by unappreciative players that complain regardless?
Its 1x? 50% want higher.
You make it higher? 50% want lower.
You just can’t win.

So this has developed into people growing up in an environment where nobody cares about you or your effort, time and understanding. Thats why these days those same guys have decider to just milk open tibia and its player base for as much money as possible.

TLDR
Easiest way to do that? Highrate, everyone has time to play and fight. Its fast. But also new tibia shit so its five times easier. Nobody cares if server dies out eventually, they at least managed to have some fun and achieve things that they never have time to do on other servers.

Here is a tip for you. Check last 10 popular servers and their highscores. 9/10 times it consists of 35/50 of the same players.
The majority never makes it past a certain treshold and they just repeat levels 0-50 or 0-70 on every server and it ends there when server dies out. They feel inferior and unfulfilled.
Highrate? Thats two days max of playing and you already achieved your highscore, on a server that has 500+ players.
Imagine that feeling for those guys.

Thats why people run to an easy ”oldschool” highrate. Especially if there has been an influx of slow rate servers the previous period.

Hope it makes some sense!

Last edited:
I think thats why he calls it Classick. Replace one S with a D and you know what he is giving the community.
Give him money and buy his donate items or you will have to run away from clas*ick.

It's meant to be ClasSick if my point were to get full 7.4 i would have named it classic74

Yes if the sick refers to the server being sick like a cancer patient, I can get it.
Perhaps a fitting name for the server anyways.
Good job m8 I r8 8/8 b8 no h8 im str8

The fuck is wrong whit this all new classic servers? Another one that Pacc is 10 euro, and item shop full of items - like spent 100euro for pro eq

yes, and to squeeze 700 players into 10 players in otservlist... 2-3 ips XD

Poor Xinn, imagine having to advertise servers like this one on your page.
I for one would not shed a tear if @xinn took a dictatorial position and removed it hehe. 🥹

Back