• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.4] DarkOT fresh launch on August 30, 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://darkot.net/?subtopic=news
Server Address
darkot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
How do people lose exp without dying on your server?

???????????

best and funniest when you can't solokill anyone even if you used aimbot with super 400 mana manafluids xd
no shit its best and funniest when even a noob can feel he's someone cause he literally cannot die once he gets the basics

you guys are simply retarded. DarkOT is for me one of the best and funniest servers ever.

The irony in this part is gold 😂

Futile wandering through a dead land full of zombies, where you may disappear any moment due to falling into a system's hole. Sounds funny as hell 😂

I mean, most people just pay Xinn if he bust them for spoofing ( not saying that's what you are doin ) but youknowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, money talks

It's not the spooffing part that's the worst here, but the way he makes up stories imputing that you're the one lying. Makes him as unreliable and incompetent that I wouldn't accept a tram ticket from him.

Last edited:
"He" was me actually and no, I didn't use anything but my own hand and a mouse.
Another one:

It took me one year to hear an answer from you concerning this issue and all you could come up with is "it's fake"? You gotta try harder.
Anyway, thanks for your reply, atleast this clarifies the issue hasn't been taken care of, so people, if you even consider playing Marcus servers, keep in mind you may get deleted for using left/right clicks :)

Still waiting for an answer on how one can lose exp without dying tho. Don't make us wait another year!
Are you trying to tell me that you legit, looked at an item, every 0.4 seconds, 200-400 times, 3 times in a row, in that short video?

The thing you show, is the old detection system, the one you are talking about here, "looking", was a part that detected oldschool info bots that used "looking" to gather info such as level, voc to calculate hp info etc.
The detection, worked as that, to be detected:
looking at something within 400ms time, 200-400 times in a row (depending on how fast you look at something).
To be treated as a cheat, you needed to be "detected" 3 times.

So you're telling me, in this video, you looked at something MINIMUM 600 times.
Your video is 43 seconds, to achieve the deletion in that span, you'd need to look at something 14 times/second constantly through the entire video.

14 clicks/second constantly, I find that rather unbelievable.
I when I click as crazy as I can, reach 7 clicks/seconds but I can't keep that up for more than a few seconds before the rate slows down.

Anyone interested, you can check your click speed here:
Online Click Speed Test Free [Mouse & Keyboard Clicking Test] - Choose Any Time/Clicks (https://www.clickspeedtest.info/)

If you wouldn't mind, @kay I'd love to do a teamviewer remote access, and see you pull off that 14 clicks/second myself.
Agree to that, and I can see it with my own eyes, I'll believe you.
If not.. then you're obviously nothing more than a hater spreading lies just like those people did few months ago that actually used bots/tools to get detected and trying to convince people they got detected for doing something simple.

And from now on, this thread is about DarkOT, not your egos.
If you don't like DarkOT/me/MasterCores, then that's fine but don't come here promoting bullshit and stores created by others.
I'd be fine if you can speak of experience and actually say whatever you experienced with me, and prove who you were and what happened..
But if you're only here to promote stories made up by you, or made by others, then get out and stay out.
Your promoting will NOT affect me, DarkOT nor MasterCores, but it will affect your own life as you will grow a habit of spreading false information and hate which will bite you in your ass some day in your life.

Are you trying to tell me that you legit, looked at an item, every 0.4 seconds, 200-400 times, 3 times in a row, in that short video?

I didn't count, but I'm saying these cams are legit, and I made them back when I played your server. Wasn't even much of effort to trigger your dumb system. I then addressed this issue like 20 times, only asking for answer. You never replied even once (no wonder why). But other people posted they managed to reproduce this issue as well. It's all here in this forum.

The thing you show, is the old detection system, the one you are talking about here, "looking", was a part that detected oldschool info bots that used "looking" to gather info such as level, voc to calculate hp info etc.
The detection, worked as that, to be detected:
looking at something within 400ms time, 200-400 times in a row (depending on how fast you look at something).

What? 😂 😂 😂
First of all, it wasn't triggered only by "looking" but also "using" and any other action. It's so fucking hilarious that missing this fact made you come up with "looking bots" theory 😂
I've no idea what kind of bot spams "look" all around, when everything is stored in process memory anyway, and things like level and voc can be taken straight from the website, if you need them for some reason. But if you STILL wanted to obtain this info by looking, it's enough to 'look' at every new player only and once. 😂
It sounds so absurdly that I'm wondering if you are that dumb to believe in these things yourself or that dumb to think people are so clueless that they're gonna buy it. If someone has ever made a bot working in such way (which I doubt), it must have been your unknown twin-brother, seriously. 😂

If you wouldn't mind, @kay I'd love to do a teamviewer remote access, and see you pull off that 14 clicks/second myself.
Agree to that, and I can see it with my own eyes, I'll believe you.
If not.. then you're obviously nothing more than a hater spreading lies just like those people did few months ago that actually used bots/tools to get detected and trying to convince people they got detected for doing something simple.

I would mind, because I just said I would not accept even a tram ticket from you 😂

Anyway, please write more stories. Still waiting for an exaplanation on how to lose exp without dying. What is this gonna be about this time? UFO or global conspiracy? Or you're gonna ignore it for a next year again and after that tell us it was fake?
As for dying without losing exp, I'm not asking, cause I already know you will say people are so pedantic that for no reasonable purpose they tend to exp back to get it equal, and no single exp unit more. Obviously that's been the case with like half of your server population 😂

Last edited:
Well there you go, refuse to let me see you break the barrier.. and switch subject and add a bunch of bullshit.

I also find it funny, both of your "looking" videos, you only display client, and you made sure that the default scrollbar was maxed out so the size doesn't change.
And it's funny how @kay and @Adposatnr is the same person but acts like two.
Or are you saying it's just a huge coincidence you used very similar name, on multiple characters.
ZIoC1AI.png

Also funny that you were convinced people unfairly got deleted.. and "proved it" with questionable method, but continued to play MasterCores for a few months on multiple accounts.

Now, stay on topic instead of keep promoting bullshit made up by YOU and others :)

Last edited:
Well there you go, refuse to let me see you break the barrier.. and switch subject and add a bunch of bullshit.

Now, stay on topic instead of keep promoting bullshit made up by YOU and others :)

Give me access to your computer and all your servers, so I can verify there's no spooffing. Oh, you won't? Then you're spooffing. Nice logic 😂
You can see me "break the barrier" in these cams I made a year ago. If you wanted it 'live', should have asked back then, instead of completly ignoring the case. After all I've seen, I'm not going to log on any of your servers no more for any reason. Actually, I wouldn't help you beat a fucking fly in a toilet.
Now your retarded system (designed to catch the type of bots that doesn't even exist 😂) is your own problem and I with you good luck fixing it.

I also find it funny, both of your "looking" videos, you only display client, and you made sure that the default scrollbar was maxed out so the size doesn't change.

One more, recorded by other guy, shows the whole screen.

And it's funny how @kay and @Adposatnr is the same person but acts like two.

HAHAHAHA
goddamnit iluminati confirmed 😂 so you choose the global conspiration theory afterall? 😂

PS
Still waiting for an exaplanation on how people on your server can lose exp without dying.
I'm staying on topic.

Last edited:
Read this.
Before things escalate, I’ll go ahead and mention that if you have opinions about the advertised server, it is fine if you share them here of course.

However, if you feel like it is a subject that might involve a further discussion, be sure to create a thread on the Discussion board.
This thread should mainly focus on the thread starter’s advertised server — not on speculations about the server.

Be sure to read this as well: [BOARD RULES] Read this before posting (https://otland.net/threads/board-rules-read-this-before-posting.126558/).

And how does this not focus on the advertised server, speaking about its "antibot" system? Or asking how people can lose exp without dying in this server?
None of these are even speculations. Should I create a new thread everytime I want to ask a question because it may "lead to further discussion"?

Last edited:
Still waiting for an exaplanation on how people on your server can lose exp without dying.
Lose exp without dying?
That's impossible..
The only way that would be possible, is by dying, but the death never appeared on the death-list, which happened a few times last year.
If you didn't already knew, MasterCores was launched a fresh game in October after a long testing period, it has issues.. everyone knew that.
But since then, it have been improved, and most if not all old issues have been solved and the game is stronger and better than ever :)

"He" was me actually and no, I didn't use anything but my own hand and a mouse.
Another one:

It took me one year to hear an answer from you concerning this issue and all you could come up with is "it's fake"? You gotta try harder.
Anyway, thanks for your reply, atleast this clarifies the issue hasn't been taken care of, so people, if you even consider playing Marcus servers, keep in mind you may get deleted for using left/right clicks :)

Still waiting for an answer on how one can lose exp without dying tho. Don't make us wait another year!

And I took some time to evaluate your "antibot delete fair players proof", and after checking it and evaluate every point of it, it's crystal clear for me.
You're one of them, the haters who make up bullshit, that use nasty tricks, and then try to show it like there was no tricks.

For instance, what happened here with the default channel?
HbJUGcE.png

oVMYcYZ.png

That the default channel suddenly clear itself.. without resetting the scroll-bar, and without you moving your mouse near it.. has never happened to a fair player.

Second,
You did your best to hide that you used tools to help you out getting detected as a cheater (you were a cheater here.. so the detection was accurate anyway).
You did your best by making sure default was extra small, to make it harder to calculate what's happening, and you made sure that the default window was already maxed out, so the scroll-bar won't resize..
But for me with years of experience of finding shit on people like you.. I was able to calculate your click speed..

When the broadcast that you've been detected and was going to be deleted happened, I was able to use that in my favor to calculate your speed.
Your click-speed looking at that rope was 12,31 clicks/second (almost twice what I have when I do click test and go crazy) and this is assuming you only looked twice after the message, in reality.. you could have checked 3, 4, 5 times or even more, but that can't be known due to how this video went down, but twice with 12,31 clicks/second as lowest possible is still SICK).
You're clicking so fast, that the broadcast message couldn't get bottom space in any frame, because when it came to you, you already managed to click the rope another time before another frame was coming.
gSciEah.png

And as seen, the message is gone, so from the message appears, until it's not visible anymore, 0,1625 second have passed.
2 clicks in 0,1625 seconds is 12,31 clicks/sec.
zv1xcFU.png

I didn't count, but I'm saying these cams are legit, and I made them back when I played your server. Wasn't even much of effort to trigger your dumb system. I then addressed this issue like 20 times, only asking for answer. You never replied even once (no wonder why). But other people posted they managed to reproduce this issue as well. It's all here in this forum.

Oh, by the way, I've backed up your comments and your youtube videos to my harddrive, just in case you realize you fucked up and want to remove anything so you can continue making hate and stories about me without me being able to point back to something that showed you actually was cheating to get "unfairly detected".

I rest my case.

NOW STAY ON TOPIC.
Take your damn bullshit somewhere else.

Feedback, negative or positive, is always appreciated by everyone. Talking about another OTS on the wrong thread, is not. Discuss it elsewhere next time.
Lose exp without dying?
That's impossible..
The only way that would be possible, is by dying, but the death never appeared on the death-list, which happened a few times last year.
If you didn't already knew, MasterCores was launched a fresh game in October after a long testing period, it has issues.. everyone knew that.
But since then, it have been improved, and most if not all old issues have been solved and the game is stronger and better than ever :)

Do you even read your own thread? There's a list of some chars (taken from online list) which have been losing random amount of exp without any deaths recorded. Not "a few times last year", not "in October", but today, yesterday, 3 days ago and so.

And I took some time to evaluate your "antibot delete fair players proof", and after checking it and evaluate every point of it, it's crystal clear for me.
You're one of them, the haters who make up bullshit, that use nasty tricks, and then try to show it like there was no tricks.

1. It's not my fault your client bugs out and puts text over other text.
2. I didn't "minimize" default, that's the way people usually play, if you imagine.
3. You do realize, you can spam both left and right clicks at once, which speeds you up twice, and both may give 'look' action?
and even on the site you've posted (Online Click Speed Test Free [Mouse & Keyboard Clicking Test] - Choose Any Time/Clicks (https://www.clickspeedtest.info/)) I can easily do 10 clicks per second (with just one key, it doesn't accept right clicks), but there are people who can surely make more.
4. You do realize your calculations ain't even accurate since they are based on youtube player, a movie recorded in 15 fps, and not taking into consideration ping changes (and you can even see it went up a few times).
5. I wasn't "hating" anything until I got to know what kind of delusional and cheeky guy you are (to imply everyone's lying and in a conspiration against you, instead of admitting your own failures). If you'd actually look back, when I played I first posted about this issue only asking, which I then repeated a few times having no answers whatsoever, then I gave up on both playing and asking.

Oh, by the way, I've backed up your commends and your youtube videos to my harddrive, just in case you realize you fucked up and want to remove anything so you can continue making hate and stories about me without me being able to point back to something that showed you actually was cheating to get "unfairly detected".

Shall I send you my naked pics as well?

NOW STAY ON TOPIC.
Take your damn bullshit somewhere else.

Ok, dear sir, mind explaining how do people die without losing exp or lose exp without dying so often?
And I mean explain, not tell us that it's been a site bug "long ago".

Examples:

\/ lost 1 (ONE) exp point, yesterday, no death recorded

\/ lost 21 exp points, yesterday, no death recorded

\/ lost 42 exp points yesterday, no death recorded

\/ lost 4000 exp, 2 days ago, no deaths

\/ lost 5800 exp, 5 days ago, no deaths

\/ lost 8100 exp, 5 days ago, no deaths

What is it gonna be? Will you accuse me of hacking your site this time? 😂
PS "I've backed up your commends and your site to my harddrive, just in case you realize you fucked up and want to remove anything so you can continue making hate and stories"

Last edited:
Do you even read your own thread? There's a list of some chars (taken from online list) which have been losing random amount of exp without any deaths recorded. Not "a few times last year", not "in October", but today, yesterday, 3 days ago and so.

1. It's not my fault your client bugs out and puts text over other text.
2. I didn't "minimize" default, that's the way people usually play, if you imagine.
3. You do realize, you can spam both left and right clicks at once, which speeds you up twice, and both may give 'look' action?
and even on the site you've posted (Online Click Speed Test Free [Mouse & Keyboard Clicking Test] - Choose Any Time/Clicks (https://www.clickspeedtest.info/)) I can easily do 10 clicks per second (with just one key, it doesn't accept right clicks), but there are people who can surely make more.
4. I wasn't "hating" anything until I got to know what kind of delusional and cheeky guy you are (to imply everyone's lying and in a conspiration against you, instead of admitting your own failures). If you'd actually look back, when I played I first posted about this issue only asking, which I then repeated a few times having no answers whatsoever, then I gave up on both playing and asking.

Shall I send you my naked pics as well?

Ok, dear sir, mind explaining how do people die without losing exp or lose exp without dying so often?
And I mean explain, not tell us that it's been a site bug "long ago".

Examples:

\/ lost 1 (ONE) exp point, yesterday, no death recorded

\/ lost 21 exp points, yesterday, no death recorded

\/ lost 42 exp points yesterday, no death recorded

\/ lost 4000 exp, 2 days ago, no deaths

\/ lost 5800 exp, 5 days ago, no deaths

\/ lost 8100 exp, 5 days ago, no deaths

What is it gonna be? Will you accuse me of hacking your site this time? 😂
PS "I've backed up your commends and your site to my harddrive, just in case you realize you fucked up and want to remove anything so you can continue making hate and stories"
Nothing of that is on topic, you're still hating towards me/MasterCores and your whining and bullshittery has nothing to do with DarkOT.

And honestly, I have no idea about the exp loss thing since I've never gotten any reports on it.
It doesn't mean that there was exp lost.. could be glitch in something.. I dunno.. I will look into it however.

But the bullshit.. why on earth would I make spoof in first place, and then.. make them lose exp??.. what?!..

But doesn't matter, I know you're a hater and make up lies and stories now just because that's who you are.. so knock yourself out, but not here!

This thread is still for DarkOT, and not another pip from you about your fairytales twisting small things to how I'm the biggest criminal mastermind in the world.

Dear Marcus, you're constantly hating me, please stop. I'm not lying, whining or bullshitting, watch your manners and stop offending me and being so toxic, hater.
Hating me has also nothing to do with DarkOT, so stop making offtopic!

(Opinion)
DarkOT is not a good OT with not a good admin. I think so, because his antibot system doesn't work (it bans fair players instead), and he doesn't care.
I also think he is very incompetent and rude person, but that's my opinion. I also think exp rates and skill rates are too high, loot rate is too low, and fluids should not exist. I also don't like this server's name, but that's just my taste. I don't like the PVP and Guild War systems either, because I would prefer non-pvp world honestly. Account trading shouldn't be allowed, if you ask me. I do not recommend this server. I wish it luck, but I'd strongly discourage anyone from playing here. But this is only my opinion, you don't have to agree with me.
Thank you for your attention and have a nice day. :)

A little tip how to earn some supplies and spoof-out players counter for newcomers, just few steps:
  • Create character which is sorcerer or druid;
  • Get level equal to summon an Scorpion;
  • Find out an guy (+/- 15-50 level) who is standing in the worst crap place (should be like 100-500 SQM) from city, usually near water borders/mountains;
  • Summon Scorpion and attack this guy until he died with caution to not getting frag from killing him (that's why you use scorpion there);
  • If he died, you should gain quite amount of runes, sometimes mana potions and equipment;
ps. The "fake players" are usually "spawned" between one or three days.

Yeah it's kinda sounds like fairytail but i bet some people who played on Hirana (MC) will approve this situation ^^.

Getting an headache from reading this thread.. IF there is someone who haven't played DarkOT/Mastercores before, and still reading this. You should try the server.

I've played Tibia since 2001 and never have I ever cheated, that's why I like Marcus, he is taking a fight agianst cheaters.

Even IF it was spoofed or what ever, that would be worth it lol. Now I don't really belive the spoofing-hatred comming towards Marcus, and we should all try to enjoy DarkOT as much as we can.

And before anyone tell me I haven't played MC enough or that I love Marcus or w/e. Yes I stopped playing mastercores at lvl 50 or so, yes it was before Hirana I guess. I still played Mastercores fair, and got a fair treatment. And ofcourse do I like Marcus, for atleast trying to give us a server to play, so cheer up and gear up in game to fight/hunt/quest instead :) (and IF you find spoofed chars with multiple runes in backpack, ggwp you get friitems and should be happy lol).

New players are more then welcome to join and get your own opinion, just don't cheat and everything will be good.

(Oh you can also follow my journey at twitch.tv/swedishliquid where I'll probly stream the server!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back