• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.4] DarkOT fresh launch on August 30, 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://darkot.net/?subtopic=news
Server Address
darkot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
DarkOT launching on August 30, 18:00 CEST
DarkOT is the perfect game for you who's looking for seasonal game that both offers RPG and PVP related havoc!
DarkOT is the oldschool highrate with a twist of old and new things that stay alive longer than any other server of the mid/highrated oldschool category!
While other options of servers normally only stays alive for days, sometime weeks, DarkOT stay alive and raise havoc for months!

We are now launching DarkOT in Miami which will offer more people an acceptable connections so many more from all around the world can enjoy DarkOT!

Characters cannot be created right now!
Character creations will be opened 1 hour before the game launches!

Quick Info:
You can find all information you need in our about page.
But if you're lazy, you can find a handful of information below:

Rates:
Experience:
100x - 3x Experience Table.
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 5x
Regen: Vocations.
Fluids & Runes: Fluids.
Exp-Share: Share.

Free Access:
  • Trades with Djinns & Rashid (Djinns is original locations, Rashid is in Darashia)
  • Deeper Banuta
  • Forbidden Lands

PVP Exp & Frags: PVP.
Guild War: War.

Links worthy to visit:
DarkOT is launching in Miami on August 30, at 18:00 CEST.

Sincerely,
DarkOT staff

EU edition died after 3 months, why you ask?

I'll be there as usual =)

Hope for some fun times, feel free to join my adventure at twitch!
twitch.tv/swedishliquid

//Scollen
I'll see you Friday, good sir :)

Again USA? Where is EU edition? XD
Last version was in Europe, France to be more accurate (launched April 19, 2019).

EU had the highest playerbase, USA was dead from beginning with spoof chars only? That's why im askin?
DarkOT have mostly been in North America, and was most successful there, with both American and European players.
American host of DarkOT have always beat European versions by both player counts and "alive-time".

DarkOT isn't spoofed, if you're looking for a spoofed server I suggest wearetibia, they're the pro's in that area.

Still your ultimate mana fluids? You never learn Marcus
No I'm not, many people enjoy them and DarkOT, if you don't, then that's fine.
You have plenty of other servers to play.

DarkOT isn't spoofed, if you're looking for a spoofed server I suggest wearetibia, they're the pro's in that area
man u are such a fucking hipocryte (not defending wearespoofing.com at all) but plz go put some more noobchars on mastercores hirana. If u want to write something like "i have nothing to do with those chars" dont even comment cuz its so pathetic XD

man u are such a fucking hipocryte (not defending wearespoofing.com at all) but plz go put some more noobchars on mastercores hirana. If u want to write something like "i have nothing to do with those chars" dont even comment cuz its so pathetic XD
noob chars?
you mean those macro chars that I keep deleting?
MasterCores -Community (https://mastercores.com/?subtopic=community&view=cheaters)

I'm not sure if you're lying, or if you actually believe what you just said, either way, if you don't like something, then don't bother following it around.
Your hating impact on me, DarkOT or MasterCores is completely zero, so you're just wating your time.

Now, this is a thread of DarkOT, if you feel the need to hate, then find a hobby and make something of your life.

Before things escalate, I’ll go ahead and mention that if you have opinions about the advertised server, it is fine if you share them here of course.

However, if you feel like it is a subject that might involve a further discussion, be sure to create a thread on the Discussion board.
This thread should mainly focus on the thread starter’s advertised server — not on speculations about the server.

you mean those macro chars that I keep deleting?

Is there spell to create mana potions? I've found on hirana/azera many chars (50+) next to water 30lvl knights with 200 mana potions in their bp nothing more xD They auto log out after 15min when u approach them and never cast any spell also during hirana launch i found multiple chars with 100+ hmms in their bp 2h after server start doesnt matter that top mlv was 6 and those chars were like 0 mlv on highscores (they couldnt even cast adori gran spell)

Another fun fact during first and the only hirana war mwalls were worthless like 100 mw costs 1k-2k because by walking 30min next to sea in darashia/port hope u end up with 1000+ mwalls in ur bp and u could do this 10-15 times a day :)

Before things escalate, I’ll go ahead and mention that if you have opinions about the advertised server, it is fine if you share them here of course.

However, if you feel like it is a subject that might involve a further discussion, be sure to create a thread on the Discussion board.
This thread should mainly focus on the thread starter’s advertised server — not on speculations about the server.

every post could lead to further discussion i might suprise u but even creating advertisement thread might lead to further discussion so marcus should advertise his server in discussion board then? Server IS spoofed and it was proven multiple times so when he create new thread its worth to mention it and ofc if he want to argue then argue with him

Last edited:
@Adposatnr it was the same on every mastercores server, i remember when pl-swe war was restarted on azera, even if it lasted for a month, there were characters that you're speaking of, i.e. level 11-20 mages that never casted a spell and had various runes on them that you could count in tens of backpacks (amount of backpacks the character had was random). It was before the update with stackable runes and stackable manafluids, so you couldn't get manas from them, but on hirana you could, i tested it with a bunch of friends. Every single one of those characters is blessed (even when they die they barely lose any exp) and they passively gain exp each day (varies from 4,5k to 6k a day).

Knights and paladins used to have red backpack with shovel, rope, pick, fishing rod and random amount of fishes in their backpack. I killed hundreds of those characters back then on Azera, and i didn't even have to use makers to have runes. I just killed the "lootcrates" for runes. Ty Marcus for awesome spoofchars! If you're looking for Tibia: Battle royale version, this is the server, but instead of lootrcrates you get to farm runemakers made by Marcus for runes!

Even if you deleted them a while after it started being noticeable and people spoke about it, it doesnt change the fact that you've done the same shit on Hirana. You can be full of yourself on your discord server, not here though, people won't buy your bullshit.

EU Darkot 2 years ago apparently had 1300 players online, yet onlinelist was hidden (stupid map thingy was given instead) and every better spawn (i.e grim reapers, magicians, infernalists, hellspawns) was free, yet somehow I played on American server with 400 online and there was no spawn where you could hunt alone. Marcusmeister, Spoofmeister.

one of the greatest servers i ever played !
Good luck Marcus and also check Discord​

@Adposatnr it was the same on every mastercores server, i remember when pl-swe war was restarted on azera, even if it lasted for a month, there were characters that you're speaking of, i.e. level 11-20 mages that never casted a spell and had various runes on them that you could count in tens of backpacks (amount of backpacks the character had was random). It was before the update with stackable runes and stackable manafluids, so you couldn't get manas from them, but on hirana you could, i tested it with a bunch of friends. Every single one of those characters is blessed (even when they die they barely lose any exp) and they passively gain exp each day (varies from 4,5k to 6k a day).

Knights and paladins used to have red backpack with shovel, rope, pick, fishing rod and random amount of fishes in their backpack. I killed hundreds of those characters back then on Azera, and i didn't even have to use makers to have runes. I just killed the "lootcrates" for runes. Ty Marcus for awesome spoofchars! If you're looking for Tibia: Battle royale version, this is the server, but instead of lootrcrates you get to farm runemakers made by Marcus for runes!

Even if you deleted them a while after it started being noticeable and people spoke about it, it doesnt change the fact that you've done the same shit on Hirana. You can be full of yourself on your discord server, not here though, people won't buy your bullshit.

EU Darkot 2 years ago apparently had 1300 players online, yet onlinelist was hidden (stupid map thingy was given instead) and every better spawn (i.e grim reapers, magicians, infernalists, hellspawns) was free, yet somehow I played on American server with 400 online and there was no spawn where you could hunt alone. Marcusmeister, Spoofmeister.
This is one of the best parts about being admin, it's very funny to see what kind of bullshit people cook up and accuse you for :D

You might very well have some experiences that caused you to believe certain things, but this is the funny part.. you assume..
And that's what everyones problem is, they see, and assume and preach it like it's facts, while it's actually a twisted opinion.

But.. as times flies by, the proofs that I'm not spoofing, becomes greater and greater.. an at same time the stories of how I spoof become more and more interesting (out of line).

For instance, you mention now that I hide online list to spoof..
But.. in these servers, or almost all servers really.. people goes asshole and kill everyone they can.
People don't just quit a server these days, once they quit, they go out to take "their rightful frags" and try to ruin the entire game.
Maybe... just maybe... the online map made it harder to kill the game?.. just maybe?..
And Maybe.. not as many died ingame as they were hidden or harder to find?

And maybe, people saw a chance to "abuse" the online map to make tons of rune makers that stopped lvling at 49 to stay hidden?
Just maybe...

But then.. DarkOT, nor MasterCores has never been banished on otservlist.
Xinn have checked both servers many times when people report me of spoof, yet I'm always clean...

But then.. we reach the classic accuses.. that I would pay Xinn to not ban me.. and that he would actually accept it xD
Xinn that runs his site serious, a private company.. would agree to risk his reputation so some server can fake online counts.. xD
Like.. for real.. I've seen wearetibia spoofing like crazy, and gets banished all the time.. they buy twitch viewbots, youtube bots, facebook bots, they even have a discord bot..
So.. apparently I would have bribed Xinn.. and got away with it.. but wearetibia wouldn't, or didn't get away with it..??

Anyway, bottom line is, you can think whatever you want, it wont change a thing.. literally..
And you can make your opinions and try to make them facts.. they wont have any impact on me, DarkOT nor MasterCores as mentioned to another "hater".

But, I would recommend you... to stop assume things.
For real.. eventually.. assuming things based on experiences but with incomplete facts, might get you in trouble.
When/if you get a girl, and you see messages of dudes to her, you're gonna assume she's cheating.. just because it would look like it from your experiences.. but in reality, the facts could be that random dude was her cousin.

Think about it.. assume less, or at least don't take assumptions as facts, be happier.

Who would runemake next to river without fishing rod or fishesh in his bp/under him? Who would go 500 sqm out of port hope to stay next to banuta just to keep 200 mp in their bp on 30 kina for few hours until he die by two lured terror birds? Who the fuck would put 9 lvl sorcerer without rope/shovel/fishing rod/supplies with just 2 hams north from banuta next to river? he wouldnt stand chance to get there alone...

I swear i didnt buy/make single rune of uh mw explo hmm or gfb i just take my two fellow terror birds with me and one stealth ring thats all u need to loot bp of mana potions (2000 fluids!) 1500 explos 500 uh 500 mw and 300+ sd wont even count hmms and icicles pushing 5k-8k oz supplies on 40lvl 10 times a day then doing mana bags like on kasteria x50 loot rate

@Marcus

it's kinda funny how you've never adressed anything about spoofing, it was just "me bullshitting" when you're just in denial, since you placed those characters yourself, and every player that used to play on Azera back in March this year could easily notice those characters on roofs/close to rivers/in some places that there's NO WAY they'd get into with the equipment they had, moreover those characters sometimes didn't even have the mana/level requirements to cast the spells for the runes they produced (i.e i once killed level 13 sorcerer that had 12 bp sd's on him). I'm not making this shit up, i wish I did but A LOT of people noticed those characters and even asked you about them (one of the commanders), yet you denied everything. You've done the same shit on Hirana, i didn't even have to make runes since the entire coastlines of cities were flooded with those characters, it took me 2-3 hours to make a run to get similar results as @Adposatnr did.

Not to mention those characters, when they died (i've noticed that on knights especially) they lost ONLY the backpacks that was always the same.

Red backpack, then inside was a rope, pick, shovel, random amount of fishes and bp's with runes.

Knights that were used in the spoofchar purpose barely lost experience when dying, didn't lose any equipment, it was always only backpacks dropping meaning they were most likely fully blessed, and they passively gained around 4,5k-6k experience DAILY. I doubt someone would be like "yeh, i wanna play some tibia, let me do my daily task of 45 amazons and quit exping for that day!!". And it wasn't a single character like that.

Forgot to add those chars often wear items like zarec helmet/royal helmet crown legs vampire shields on 11-30 mages cuz everybody bring their best items to runemake afk right @Marcus ?

In old times on darkot there was 200 online in fact 3/4 of this were 8-40lvls sitting next to depot chest once a day for 4h without dancing (xD) getting 1k-6k exp daily i've posted in old thread proofs (ss/recordings) those chars never move out of dp still getting exp sometimes those chars lose exp on site like -6xx or -1xxx without dying xDDD

How to spot marcus spoof char:
1. go to online list sort by lvls
2. open new page with 10x random 11-30lvl non promoted character
3. pick those with hidden character list no deads and daily random xp gain below 4000 or no gain since week

Here u are just exiva this char should be somewhere in residence city siting on roof with randomly generated items 1-700 hmm 1-600 explo 1-250 sd 1-400 mw 1-250 uh 1-200 mana fluids 1-400 gfb xD

Another seasonal bs money grab server. Literally read up to that one word and was like nah.
If you want longterm and more serious play you got MasterCores,
Almost 11 months since official launch and still online without resets:
MasterCores.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back