• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.4] DarkOT fresh launch on August 30, 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://darkot.net/?subtopic=news
Server Address
darkot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Marcus seriously how do you explain that you can find random knights/paladins/sorcerer/eds lvl range from 8-40 standing on roofs, in dersert quest and so many random places doing nothing and when you kill them all have similiar backpacks on them, rope shovel fishes (never brown mushrooms or any other type of food) and the mages always have couple of bp random runes and some bp blanks, but in their backpack they have like 13 fishes ye right these fishes gonna last for 5 bp blanks "ok"

why are paladins/knights standing in random places without training or making runes? yeye not spoof "ok"

bs server bs GM

cant even launch the client, says "starting dark ot client" then nothing happends.

already done it and tried to shut off firewall and virus shit, also whitelisted. still wont load

had this problem last time also, windows should warn me if it was something with the firewall

Probably dumb question, but have you installed both x64 and x86 .net?

Sorry, very late for me, i meant C++ x86 and x64

Damn, all i can suggest is to make a ticket via your account on website, mentioning that you went through all that steps, Marcus will probably reach out to you offering you TeamViewer help or something like that, cant do more mate :(

Fix Magic Walls and Speed Formula EU ppl cant even chase any 100+ from america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back