• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 7.6 Archeon Online!

Cleaned the thread a little. Hope you don't mind! :)

Now after playing on this server for a while i can say this:

*the map is pretty interesting , you wont get bored if you like quests

*The exp rate is just perfect for a nice rpg feeling

*Looting might get annoying , as the loot rate is 1 ... but you get a nice amount of gold for the items you sell.

-There are randomers (Like in most of the servers) [but they use aimbot]

-The exhaust rate can go on your nerves

-Lag from time to time

-Few players

-Some spawns have too any monsters , if u move a little a pack of monsters will attack you.

Thanks. The exhaust you're probably talking about is switching from attacking and healing which is extremely high. I'm trying to fix that atm. Yes, there are randomers, but if you are good at making friends they are easy to avoid. If you get proof of someone botting, message Admin Andrew. Yeah, the loot is at 1 to keep items rare but they sell for a lot to create a economy of some sort.

Thanks. The exhaust you're probably talking about is switching from attacking and healing which is extremely high. I'm trying to fix that atm. Yes, there are randomers, but if you are good at making friends they are easy to avoid. If you get proof of someone botting, message Admin Andrew. Yeah, the loot is at 1 to keep items rare but they sell for a lot to create a economy of some sort.

Your rl's bot. Which of course you know, and you won't ban them.

Yes, I know they bot. But if someone has proof or I watched them bot, I WILL ban them. Last server I banned one of them.

Today on the site i saw a new top1 called Nofear , with skills 86/86... He wasn't online yesterday , he couldnt get those skills ... obviously he is sicknasty whose character got transfered from one account to anoter ... and the name was changed.

That character is Doctor Acula, who paid to get his name changed and the transfer.

Anyways: If you're experiencing debugs on login, a fix for that is going into your Tibia folder and deleting Tibia.cfg.

I've been playing for about a day, it is hard to loot items from monsters, but you can also sell items to the NPC for a good price, if you make your own runes you should have no problem profitting, I started pging and stopped looting for a few levels, and I have 300k. manas are 30 gp each which really help beginners, and you can buy strong mana fluids for 100 gp which let higher levels have the option to spend more + get more. It seems that everyone on this OT so far is pretty nice and friendly except for No Fear/Sick Nasty, he seems to be a problem starter and has a quick fuse. I'm known to find bugs on OT servers, and so far every bug I've tested on this OT has been fixed, (I know ALOT, so that's a big compliment). The hoster isn't a click and run hoster, there's parts in this map that are very detailed yet not overdone by crap you don't care about, also I notice a lot of fixes that could have only be done in C++ so it's obvious he knows how to compile also.

Overall I give the server a 4.5/5 because it lacks an amazing aspect for a 7.6 server, by that I mean there is no pet system, no PvP arena, no elemental forces, no lever/raid system, etc. It's the same basic level up, do quest, kill monsters, war people, but that's not exactly bad, for those who are looking for the best that a plain 7.6 custom (oxymoron, I know :p) OT that can be, this looks pretty awesome for a YurOTs map. Also the hoster has a great internet so even players from europe should only feel slightly laggy.

//also//

The debug on login is pretty annoying, it will probably stop a lot of people from joining the server, but hopefully this will take off by word of mouth and advertising on forums like this.

Yes, I know they bot. But if someone has proof or I watched them bot, I WILL ban them. Last server I banned one of them.

If you know that they are using bot on your server, I think that's enough proof..

No, I know that they have the tendency to bot, but have yet to see them using it.

I'm sorry but Fear and Immortal Tech and whatever names they have are notoriously famous for botting. They always bot and they always will bot.

If you got a GUI Debug and you need to fix it just go to your tibia folder in C:/ find tibia.cfg, open it with notepad, find LASTMOTD=some number and change that number to LASTMOTD=0

Last edited:
Knights have been edited some, paladins attack has been raised. There have been minor tweaks with the map, nothing too big yet.