• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 7.6 Archeon Online!

'Dude', please leave this post with your nonsense. Since when does age restrict your limits to what you can do on a video game? All it has to do with is your maturity. And to 'Yrexz' and 'Dude', you're proving my point for me. Just play the server, try it for yourself and I can GUARANTEE you there will be no resets, and no illegitimate deletions.

What your telling Dude to do is exactly what your doing on my thread/server? You come into our thread, you trashtalk because you got first reseted on your character wich you were botting and then deleted for it less than 24 hours later?

Grow up.

Gonna copy and past this on my thread aswell, just so people can see that your just.. a kid?

What your telling Dude to do is exactly what your doing on my thread/server? You come into our thread, you trashtalk because you got first reseted on your character wich you were botting and then deleted for it less than 24 hours later?

Grow up.

Gonna copy and past this on my thread aswell, just so people can see that your just.. a kid?

No, the problem was that some other person had access to my OTLands account which I completely forgot about. I changed my password and it will not happen again. I apologize for any inconvenience.

No, the problem was that some other person had access to my OTLands account which I completely forgot about. I changed my password and it will not happen again. I apologize for any inconvenience.

That's a lie. And stop bumping this thread, your ot sucks.:D

That's a lie. And stop bumping this thread, your ot sucks.:D

Could have swore you said it was good the day I opened it. And no, it's not a lie. I have edited all the posts that were made on his OT's Ad page also.

Don't think so. Never said it was good since I never really logged on. Just to be an asshole I say it sucks. Kthx bye.

Don't think so. Never said it was good since I never really logged on. Just to be an asshole I say it sucks. Kthx bye.

Yeah you actually did. But there was a bad comment in it so your post got deleted when a mod cleaned the thread.

Added a new wand for mages: The Staff of the Divine. Also, a new raid including a new boss, Dharalion. Come join now!

Looks cool, but anyway im not gonna play :(
On my pc in old tibia, i have 2 fps max :(

Yours,
Harond.