• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] AzuriaRL MAP TEASER!! COMING SOON

destroyer667

Reaction score
Beta Test Server

A beta Test server Coming Soon

FAQ:

Q: Will we get to keep our accounts and levels after the beta is over?
A: No you will not. This will be run just like a real test server and nothing will be transfered over.

Q: Will we be able to obtain free levels during any certain time of the beta?
A: Yes, Actually on Saturday the experience will be raised by a lot to allow you to test portions of some higher level quests.

Q: What is the reason you are running a beta test server rather than just release the finished version?
A: Well there are many reasons for doing this. One is to make sure the server is stable enough. Another reason is to make sure there are not any major bugs to be worked out. Also we would like to make sure everything including skills and experience are running smoothly.

Q: How long after the beta will you release the actual server?
A: Depending on if everything goes smooth during the test server then the release of the real server will be either Sunday or Monday.

azuira1.jpg

Azuria Open Tibia Server

Website Coming Soon!

Client 7.6

Experience Stages
1-8 = 18x
9-20 = 12x
21-40 = 6x
41-60 = 4x
61-80 = 3x
81-100+ = 2.5x

Rates Can be changed to what the community wants!!! But keep in mind I want this to be a lower rate server where level 100 feels like an achievement.

Skills and Rates
Weapons = 5x
Magic = 5x
Loot = 2x

PvP
Kills to Ban = 7
Ban Length = 3 days
Kills to Red Skull = 4
Time to decrease frags = 4 hours

Information
7.4 / 7.6 Spell Formulas. Old UE spell
Balanced Knights and Paladins.
All working mini quests. Such as black knight quest and orc fortress quest.

Revamped Areas and All new Areas!
Secret Quests!
Ruthless 7!
New Bosses!
Rare Drops!

Working Pits of inferno Seals!

Whats to come?
Fully working inquisition quest.
More old mythical tibia quests.
Revamped Ab'dendrial Hell. You will have more of a reason to go there and explore!!

Some Poi monsters / inquisition monsters to reflect those quests.

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
I just want to know if this server will be like others you host zantera etc that had problems staying on and many bugs and if it is going to be up 24/7 for a long time or just a cuple of weeks.

That is 1 reason while its not released yet. I'm working on compiling the server to be stable. the reasons I only hosted the others for a week or so was because i thought i had the problems fixed in which i didn't. So this time before release i though i'd give you guys a taste of whats to come. And im waiting to make my server stable as possible and more complete before its officially released. Then it will be 24/7 365.

also another note is that. Zantera and Zamera were for a friend. Eluseria was my personal own release. Please don't judge me based on the account name im currently using on Otland.

Azuria Is my long a waited project that im spending lots and lots of my own personal time in trying to perfect it.

Well Im going to give you 1 more opportunity :D, I helped you in the other server, if you need any help testing just ask cya. GL

the server will not be released until i get this sources compiled correctly which im having a lot of trouble with. So as soon as thats done and i finish some other stuff the server will be ready to play until then ill release some more pictures to show you guys what i have in my server!

release date right now is unknown. It will be released when i find a stable server which hopefully will be soon.

Yea if your gunna bump it you should try to give us a time frame! I'm looking forward to this.

ps: rates are nice go lower if anything ;d

Sammy are you retarded? cant you read.. "TEASER COMING SOON" its so ppl can see what the ad is. And i cant be 100% sure of a time frame because compiling is difficult. i could say it will be out in 1 week but if its not compiled by then, Then ppl would rage if its not released by then. So as of right now time frame is unknown but will be released ASAP when it gets compiled which could be tomorrow or in a week. im working on it every day.

Sammy are you retarded? cant you read.. "TEASER COMING SOON" its so ppl can see what the ad is. And i cant be 100% sure of a time frame because compiling is difficult. i could say it will be out in 1 week but if its not compiled by then, Then ppl would rage if its not released by then. So as of right now time frame is unknown but will be released ASAP when it gets compiled which could be tomorrow or in a week. im working on it every day.

So bump it then. No reason to have a bump if there aint shit to play yet.

wow i dont think you guys understand what a teaser is... this is ADVERTISEMENT section.... you kids have downs.