• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] AzuriaRL MAP TEASER!! COMING SOON

You made a stupid bump giving no extra information what so ever and no progress.

Atleast say something new then rather then just a "Bump xD" which gives EVERYONE who rereads the thread no new information.

cant u make it 7.7? no real gameplaydifferences but many ppl cant play with dx5 since they got huge fps lags then

Check the date, may 2011. This is old and probably dead. Also the admin is swearing etc and acting like child. Not professional at all, wont waste my time even if this project would still be going on.

Last edited:
stay calm, its being worked on. lots of new features. we are currently working on all the npcs and making sure they work properlly.

Well Im going to give you 1 more opportunity , I helped you in the other server, if you need any help testing just ask cya. GL
ht3.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Yeah its 7.6 and I wanted more quests so when people get 100+ they have more to do then just kill people or level. So you actually have goals to kill bosses and do some more quests its a RPG server. I know you all want how it was EXACTLY in 7.6 and yeah it will be except with a few extras nothing gay so dont worry.

Im working on it really hard and found a huge NPC pack the only thing left to do is do the npcs and the houses other wise it would be ready to start playing and testing for bugs

huang3.jpg

huang2.jpg

huang4.jpg
release date right now is unknown. It will be released when i find a stable server which hopefully will be soon.

Well Im going to give you 1 more opportunity , I helped you in the other server, if you need any help testing just ask cya. GL
ht1.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Thank you sir I've been working on the npcs im getting close to being done here I have a bunch of npc bugs to fix and some map bugs but other then that it will be online soonish. Sorry I cant provide a release date I have work and other stuff I need to do in my real life :D so I only have time a few hours a night to work on stuff. Stay tuned you might see a release within the next week or so. <-- dont hold me to that