• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] MONTERA 7.6 OT 6x custom map

Thaermos

Reaction score
Hey everyone, please come check out this server that I made a long time ago and have back up now. its the 7.6 client. you start off at level 60 ready to go 75/75 skills

montera.servegame.com WE HAVE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT CREATOR SO GO TO THE WEBSITE http://montera.servegame.com FIRST PLEASE

Got about 5 regulars and we used to have about 10 additional regulars when we were live back in 2006. this is going to be a lot of fun 6x exp 4x for skills and i went into the exe file and made people hit a little quicker too. its wicked fun guys message me on here anytime if you want to know more or better yet join the game and message me there GM Thaermos.

Merry Christmas OTland!

EXP AND SKILL RATES
---------------------------
--6x Experience
--3x Skill multipliers for all skills/magic except noted below
--4x Weapons & Shield multipliers for Knights
--4x Magic Level multiplier for Sorcerers and Druids
--4x Distance multiplier for Paladins
--Red Skull takes 99 unjusts
--Houses are currently 50% off at 500gp per sqm!
--When dying, you lose 3% of your exp, mana, skill, and eq and
you lose your whole backpack.

WHAT YOU START OFF WITH
------------------------------
--Crusader Helmet (Arm: 8)
--Lady Armor (Arm: 12)
--Dwarven Legs (Arm: 8)
--Eagle Shield (Def: 32)
--Leather Boots (Arm: 1)
--Scarf (Arm: 1)
--Backpack with: Scythe, Pick, Shovel, Rope, 1k gold and
----Starter Sword: (Atk: 35 Def:12)
----Starter Club: (Atk: 35 Def:12)
----Starter Axe: (Atk: 35 Def:12)
--*Paladins start with an extra backpack with 1000 bolts in it
--*Druids start with a tempest rod
--*Sorcerers start with a wand of Inferno
--Knights have 75 axe, club, sword, and shield with mag lvl: 6
--Paladins have 75 distance and 65 shield with mag lvl: 18
--Druids and Sorcerers have mag lvl: 55

You should make it a war server, don't think a lot of people will play now with realots starting in a few days :/

You should make it a war server, don't think a lot of people will play now with realots starting in a few days :/

What do you mean, like you log into an account and there are like 10 chars all on the same team to choose from?

I agree with what you're saying that there should be war. I think it could easily just turn into war if people play it a little. it doesnt take much to level up.

If anyone has any ideas or anything please be my guest. i know theres a place for a PVP arena i just dont know how to code it lol its YurOts 9.4 something

thanks guys! any bugs tips suggestions you guys are great!

Make it so you cant EXP to lvl [Creatures] make it a free for all so you have your own account and own name. Make supplies unlimited and you start off with an sd mwall mana potion etc etc. People just want to play warots nowadays, no ones interested in low rates unless Realots tbh. Correct me if im wrong thou.

make it so you cant exp to lvl [creatures] make it a free for all so you have your own account and own name. Make supplies unlimited and you start off with an sd mwall mana potion etc etc. People just want to play warots nowadays, no ones interested in low rates unless realots tbh. Correct me if im wrong thou.

this

NEW YEARS UPDATE - Coming within the next few days
-------------------------
1. Fix decorative map bugs
2. Add new area
3. Change common loot buy/sell prices - DONE
4. Add Ring salesmen buy/sell
5. Add 2nd NPC behind counter for popular stores
6. Make spell place PZ with portal back to temple
7. Make portal in dept store to temple
8. Make druids start with all rods
9. Make sorcerers start with all wands
10. Make all rods/wands 1-3 mana per charge
11. Make everyone start with a fishing rod and 20 fish
12. Make exevo con vis yield 5 power bolts instead of 1 - DONE
13. Make webpage detailing prices

What do you mean, like you log into an account and there are like 10 chars all on the same team to choose from?

I agree with what you're saying that there should be war. I think it could easily just turn into war if people play it a little. it doesnt take much to level up.

If anyone has any ideas or anything please be my guest. i know theres a place for a PVP arena i just dont know how to code it lol its YurOts 9.4 something

thanks guys! any bugs tips suggestions you guys are great!

The thing is, most people won't even take that little time to take some lvls now that a quite big and long waited server is making its return.

With war server i meant either that (like 36.hopto.org) or your own accounts but make it so you don't go below a certain level (you start in 50 or 60 if you die you're still the same level, unless you've killed someone in which you should be given a decent amount of exp)

The thing is, most people won't even take that little time to take some lvls now that a quite big and long waited server is making its return.

With war server i meant either that (like 36.hopto.org) or your own accounts but make it so you don't go below a certain level (you start in 50 or 60 if you die you're still the same level, unless you've killed someone in which you should be given a decent amount of exp)

I would LOVE to implement something into my current server that makes it so you can't go below level 60. I mean, you could just make a new character but I don't know how to put that feature into my old YurOts. Do you know if there is a more updated YurOts for 7.6? Mine is YurOTS 0.9.4d.

Also guys, I've been told that mages have a hard time making money on my server. So I have lowered the mana for rods/wands to like 1 or 2 mana depending on the wand. There are tons of cycs directly south of town so I made cyc loot sell for double what it used to so there's no reason people can't make money.

Back