• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.6] Oldschoolot RLmap Highstage

robbydeath

Reaction score
Oldschoolot is quite different from other OTS, Oldschoolot is based on the oldschool7.6 client,which gives a lot of fun. Skills are needed for PvP. After several updates and development we are here to open Oldschoolot 7.6 officially.

server uptime 98%
the characters will never be reset
Server Info
*Exp Stages start at 90 end at 5x (lvl 131)
* Full rl 7.6 map
* Active Crew
* Working parcels
* Real houses (names etc.) and NPCs
* Contains every quest from the old times (level 40+)
* Balanced vocations

Connection Information

IP: oldschoolot.no-ip.info
PORT: 7171
VERSION: 7.6

Last edited:
I play it its good stage,nice to leveling.Also Djinns are on same places like real tibia,so please dont talk shits.

try out the server! death rate now lowered, great to see players starting to become dedicated! Characters will never be reset, take the high scores while you can :thumbup:

-Bump- Rather do this then create a new thread like all others :p Players are joining and wars are starting create your character today!

seriously? did you look at the highscores and players? 15+ players always usually and max 31 so far, top 50 highscores level 60+ and none is playing? is over 10 guilds and some are waring with 5+ people in each, please check this information if you think im wrong. oldschoolot.no-ip.info

Good server, nice staff, and just simply a good server.. All it needs is a few more players. Atm it's like 20+ online which is semi ok.

Admin Rob: fael rulez is caught power abusing, anyone who sees him power abusing msg me and he is ban

Lol? That's the gayest thing i've ever seen on a ot. Also the exhaust is too high.

Last edited:
Cool OT, but you need fix some things, the runes made by players are still x2 ( you said you put it x3 ) and shops still x1 ( should be x2 as you said )..

Back