• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7 / CUSTOM] Celestia-Realm Playable from EUROPE - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If enough people play AND you take serious action vs any kind of bot ( by serious a mean not a freaking 1 days ban..something like delete or 30days lol ) and its as good or better then nevilla..I can pay for a serious host by myself without asking for anything back. That's if enough people tag around and really want to play it. Now just go get some people to join and lets all have a good time.

I see you have mount...why don't you sell mount on the shop? Not as good as the best one you could get ingame but something better then a donkey. Im sure youd get people to donate. Your price are really low I can see myself having way too much points sitting around.
Hehe brother I really appreciate your enthusiasm however if ANYONE shouldn't be the one paying for the server it's you.. You've been with us since the start ;) Also the mount isn't a player mount but we could easily add it.

Also I want everyone poor and rich to be able to play that's why there are low prices, I'd rather just have a donation button where you can enter the amount you wish to give without asking for anything in return. We could also have an option for anyone donation more than let's just say 50$ can have the option to have their custom built house (within limits of course).

I guess there are other stuff that could be added as well, even though I am a bit against it we already have it coded and can easily be added. An experience voucher that lasts for 4 hours and yields 20-30% extra experience while active. We also have a stamina system with happy hour that grants 50% extra exp. So actually the first hour you play with premium account you will have 3x exp.

I guess we could add lots of vanity items and addons accessable thru donations and possibility to sell them in-game which will probably result with a higher income towards the server.

Could also add stuff which will allow you to customize your character page a bit more than just comment etc.

Anyways, lets see how stuff goes before we start speculating in too much shop stuff :)

Forgot to address your bot question. I can promise you that no form of botting will be allowed. We won't delete the characters unless they are automatically detected for cheating.

The client we supply you with have been compressed and coded should someone decompress it and crack it they will automatically get banned and deleted cause there is simply no reason for someone that wants to play fair and square to do that.

People that somehow, I don't really see how but let's say someone manage to get a bot working on our client without messing with the packets etc. Then we will of course ban them manually. Anyone that is banned by a owner (me or Patrik) will be instantly deleted no ban no appeal. However later on we will of course need some sort of gamemasters that work voluntarily. They won't be able to enter anyone's houses nor do quests nor attack players or monsters. All they will be able to do is to ban people. If someone gets banned by a gamemaster that ain't a owner they will have the possibility to appeal and the gamemaster will also have the possibility to defend the ban. Should there be evidence that is so clear the player will be deleted else it's a 30 day ban with a final warning ban notice.

I hope this was the answer you were looking for :)

Hehe brother I really appreciate your enthusiasm however if ANYONE shouldn't be the one paying for the server it's you.. You've been with us since the start ;) Also the mount isn't a player mount but we could easily add it.

Also I want everyone poor and rich to be able to play that's why there are low prices, I'd rather just have a donation button where you can enter the amount you wish to give without asking for anything in return. We could also have an option for anyone donation more than let's just say 50$ can have the option to have their custom built house (within limits of course).

I guess there are other stuff that could be added as well, even though I am a bit against it we already have it coded and can easily be added. An experience voucher that lasts for 4 hours and yields 20-30% extra experience while active. We also have a stamina system with happy hour that grants 50% extra exp. So actually the first hour you play with premium account you will have 3x exp.

I guess we could add lots of vanity items and addons accessable thru donations and possibility to sell them in-game which will probably result with a higher income towards the server.

Could also add stuff which will allow you to customize your character page a bit more than just comment etc.

Anyways, lets see how stuff goes before we start speculating in too much shop stuff :)

Whoa .. hey hey hey

Be careful to not create a server P2W. The way you're talking about the future of the server is not very good!
It is normal to want to cover expenses in the first month, but never make money without investing. Dedication = Easy $$ Return (Tibianic - Best Server)

Anyway ... IT'S JUST MY OPNION. I'm not criticizing!

Whoa .. hey hey hey

Be careful to not create a server P2W. The way you're talking about the future of the server is not very good!
It is normal to want to cover expenses in the first month, but never make money without investing. Dedication = Easy $$ Return (Tibianic - Best Server)

Anyway ... IT'S JUST MY OPNION. I'm not criticizing!

Ehm, did you read my post? I said there are things that CAN be added. I never said anything about adding them, also the only P2W that ur talking about is the experience voucher. Which I also wrote that I am against but it can be easily added. -.-

I've also clearly said before that I will never add something that will make it P2W

why even consider this shit

hey man, i read in previous posts something about a Test server so is this the real opening or the opening for testing purposes? xD

What about 20% bonus for exping with someone in party? What about knights, did you lower the exori requirement? Melee in old tibia was certainly weak compared to magic, what about giving it a small boost? Do you have mini quests all over the map (things like finding for example few gp in a death body or in a chest. Are there mysteries? Are books filled with informataions? Can you buy runes in shops? Do you have something like market? What about changing bonelord name into beholder? How many minutes can you be afk before kick? Are there trainers? Do you have anty-luring as it was introduced in 7.5? Do distance weapons break like spears (spears didnt break before 7.5) ? Can I mc train?

Last edited:
Sounds good...too bad I cant be on til monday
What about 20% bonus for exping with someone in party? What about knights, did you lower the exori requirement? Melee in old tibia was certainly weak compared to magic, what about giving it a small boost? Do you have mini quests all over the map (things like finding for example few gp in a death body or in a chest. Are there mysteries? Are books filled with informataions? Can you buy runes in shops? Do you have something like market? What about changing bonelord name into beholder? How many minutes can you be afk before kick? Are there trainers? Do you have anty-luring as it was introduced in 7.5? Do distance weapons break like spears (spears didnt break before 7.5) ? Can I mc train?
some question that should be answered in there...so people know what to expect before taking a class.

I Will join, make character now i hope will be nice to play on this RPG without any restarts pings etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back