• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7 / CUSTOM] Celestia-Realm Playable from EUROPE - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Welcome to Celestia-Realm.com

Server will start 25th of July!​

ElNlAv.png
dsy7KEIK.png

na3kSgy.png

vw6qTmEP.png

Our testserver will start on saturday 22/3 - Old testserver.

Website - www.celestia-realm.com
You can create accounts and characters.

You need our custom client to be able to login:
Celestia Game Client - Mirror - Celestia-Realm.com
Celestia Game Client - Mirror - speedy*****malware.localhost

Information
You start your journey in the town Stonegate.
There is no rookgaard as we believe that everyone that is playing Tibia nowadays already have played it previously.
Therefore there is no need for a tutorial-island.
Right now we have 5 major cities however 3 of them are opened from start.
There are global quests that unlock traveling paths with boat.
The server gameplay is based on the 7.1-7.7 which means that both attack and healing share the same exhaust.
You can't walk over barrels, tables etc.
7.7 damage values for runes.
We have graphics that goes from 7.1 to 10 and also custom.
You should give it a try and see what you think.
Screenshots and more can be found
http://celestia-realm.com/gallery.php

Map
Custom that is constantly updated.

Rates
E
xperience - 2x
Magic - 2x
Skills - 3x
Loot - Custom

You can find out mapping thread at http://otland.net/threads/celestia-realm-7-7-mapping.210707/

Got a question?
Post a reply here and we will answer it as soon as possible

Last edited:
No clue, but it ain't getting deleted now cause I know why I got deleted before.

Looking forward to be trying this server out! Hopefully alot more will aswell! Find me ingame! :)

Ok it'll be on tomorrow (which is saturday American time). Since it's a testserver it'll be some limitations like a few quests won't be doable because we want em to be "found" during the live server, it's just a handful of quests anyway. But most parts of the real server will be available for testing and hopefully it will go smooth so that it won't take that long before we launch the real server. The thought about this is to see if we got any bugs that needs to be fixed and how severe they are. It can be anything from a simple maptile missing, item id having the wrong tooltip or major like a bug with an npc or so. Just report anything you find and you will be rewarded with some stuff for the live server, though it won't be weapons or such, it will be decorations or such :)

Lots of text, I know... But hopefully I'll see a few of you guys on tomorrow to try it out and we'll take it from there! Have a great evening guys

I was looking at this, I found it on google on accident. It DOES look very nice and good with all the custom shit, but 3x exp = not for me :p Good luck though, I know it'll have success.

I was looking at this, I found it on google on accident. It DOES look very nice and good with all the custom shit, but 3x exp = not for me :p Good luck though, I know it'll have success.
you must keep in mind that low exp is rather essential for a long lasting 'oldschool' OT =P. PvP and gameplay overall becomes worse and worse the higher the average level gets, unlike OTs with a higher client version.

low exp should not be off-putting as the most fun often comes at mid and even low levels, which is not to say high levels aren't fun just that they can tend to be boring, unless content of the serv keeps up with them

you should raise the exp rates for the test server, no point in having it such low-rate. will take forever to actually start testing things xP

Last edited:
I know the exp should be low for oldschool ot's, but 3x isn't for me is all i'm saying. If it were maybe 10x~ i'd maybe try it.

Looks awesome, this is what i call an open tibia server.

Edit: Looks like the homepage needs some work though, i can't find "players online" f.e :)

Last edited:
Wasn't this going to be an USA server >: ( ? I'm getting high pings

Nothing yet, I really want to test this server out!
Let the testing begin!?
I'll see you guys later.
Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back