• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7 / CUSTOM] Celestia-Realm Playable from EUROPE - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty I hope 20 mins usually sometimes it little longer or shorter hopefully it shorter then longer

Okay so server is on but the temple npc isn't working as it should right now we will fix it meanwhile.

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/yXUk5/Celestia-Realm.com.zip

Client to login

Nice server, but this xp is a joke.. ;(
First of all it's the test server and secondly it ain't suppose to be a speed server. There are plenty of them out there that are good, I'm not trying to be rude but if you want speed servers there are lots of them :)

First of all it's the test server and secondly it ain't suppose to be a speed server. There are plenty of them out there that are good, I'm not trying to be rude but if you want speed servers there are lots of them :)
you should raise the exp a bit for the test serv tho ..

you should raise the exp a bit for the test serv tho ..
Rates
E
xperience - Constant 6x
Magic - Constant 4x
Skills - Constant 6x
Loot - Custom

it's not a speed server.. will attract more players and to ensure the future of server

I like the slow exp servers. Make it alot more fun than logging in and having everything within the first few hours. Its a shame that all the serious low xp severs always have low player count.

I like the slow exp servers. Make it alot more fun than logging in and having everything within the first few hours. Its a shame that all the serious low xp severs always have low player count.
hum ok!
what do you think about itens stats freature..
Like this :
You see a mace (Atk:16, Def:11). + 3 ice damage
You see a leather armor (Arm:4). +5% fire resistence

I like that you guys come with your inputs :)

Some stuff that got fixed today is the NPC Benedict's Citizen Quest. It now works properly and yields 5k exp on completion.

The NPC Vahlar now got a quest that you can take at lvl 8 for your promotion. Just ask him for promotion.

Looting monsters work as intended now.

Increased exp, magic and skill rate by x3 so it's faster now.
This is just for testserver purpose.
Spells on the website is now showing correctly.

http://celestia-realm.com/spells.php

Hope to see you guys on and testing some more :)

Last edited:
A few questions..

1. Why not use the OT client?

2. If this is suppose to be based off of 7.7 (older servers..) why is there ambient light?

3. Again, it's an old style server.. why use the new npc system?

4. Why do I already know my spells? (not having spells to buy really limits what I spend money on)

5. Why do we start at level 8 instead of 1?

6. Why can we hotkey items? :(

These are legit questions, cause I do enjoy 'old tibia' and I prefer something custom over a 'real map', just wondering why these choices were made?

Last edited:
1. Want to be original and to have some sort of anti bot measure.

2. Cause some people like to have that function. There is no need for you to use it unless you want it.

3. Because it's a way of not having people blocking npcs and it works more solid than the old school say system.

4. Yes cause it's a testserver, we want you to be able to try things. However if people want it to be "free spells" during live server as well we might just let it be like this.

5. Good question actually. You have a point that you could just as well start at level 1.. Will look into this, thank you :)

I killed 55 minotaurs.. when the quest required 50... this was the result..

05:36 Benedict: You haven't killed enough trolls, you need to kill -5 more.

1. Want to be original and to have some sort of anti bot measure.

2. Cause some people like to have that function. There is no need for you to use it unless you want it.

3. Because it's a way of not having people blocking npcs and it works more solid than the old school say system.

4. Yes cause it's a testserver, we want you to be able to try things. However if people want it to be "free spells" during live server as well we might just let it be like this.

5. Good question actually. You have a point that you could just as well start at level 1.. Will look into this, thank you :)

1. The OT client has pretty good bot protection, should check it out.

2. If everyone uses ambient light, I am forced too as well to stay on the same 'competitive level' as everyone else. Plus it is an old feature that I loved. (the darkness of caves.. forcing people to use torches/more supplies.. just makes things more interesting.

3. In the old days of Tibia, npc blocking was a big reason why people would fight each other. It lead to more player interaction and aggression. A player could block out an npc forcing players to fight over it.. Just voicing my opinion on an old system, I am sure many players prefer the 'new' way, but would also adjust to the old way as well.

4. Fair enough

I killed 55 minotaurs.. when the quest required 50... this was the result..

05:36 Benedict: You haven't killed enough trolls, you need to kill -5 more.

Thank you, there was an incorrect value in the script which allowed you to slay more than you needed.

1. The OT client has pretty good bot protection, should check it out.

2. If everyone uses ambient light, I am forced too as well to stay on the same 'competitive level' as everyone else. Plus it is an old feature that I loved. (the darkness of caves.. forcing people to use torches/more supplies.. just makes things more interesting.

3. In the old days of Tibia, npc blocking was a big reason why people would fight each other. It lead to more player interaction and aggression. A player could block out an npc forcing players to fight over it.. Just voicing my opinion on an old system, I am sure many players prefer the 'new' way, but would also adjust to the old way as well.

4. Fair enough

I'll check the otclient thank you :)

Played several hours on the server, explored abit and tested some things out with @Kungenn.
Really guys when the real server goes online try it!

A2uLC2.png

"
RZoMBR.png

Kgp733.png

g4iha0.png

rtO9QS.png

Last edited:
Lots of fixes has been added since saturday. Hopefully this week will be a good testing week and perhaps we can launch the real server next weekend (4 of April) so almost 2 weeks from today.
Like I've told people. This is a good chance to show yourself to us in the staff, if you'd like a position as a tutor and perhaps in the future becoming a gamemaster the time is now to help out :)

We'll add a chest in temple tomorrow that will give you some better starter equipment to test the server with

All you that have played and reported stuff have been very helpful and you are much appreciated!

I wouldn't rush the release. Have a decent EXP rate and some good started kit for people to use in the beta to attract people.

This server has great potential. The oldschool layout with the newer scripts that make interesting items a possibility. GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back