• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.7 / CUSTOM] Celestia-Realm Playable from EUROPE - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't rush the release. Have a decent EXP rate and some good started kit for people to use in the beta to attract people.

This server has great potential. The oldschool layout with the newer scripts that make interesting items a possibility. GL

Thank you :) Well you're right about rushing. But as long as all is working as intended and we feel we got a map big enough to handle 100 people we'll most likely open it. Cause we'll keep the updates coming regularly :p

I feel like sorcerer is a bit unbalanced... why exori mort/vs/flam hit like 1-xxx? I think its bad ;x

@edit i think its only at 3mlv i hit max pretty nice ~30 but min is like... 1 or 2 :X and its very random

@edit2 Exh on stacking? Gl lol died by fuc*ing damn dwarf that heals ~500 every 3 sec and have over 1500hp u should balance it also 3h making sds on radiant boots and waste sds in 5mins time to make ek/rp ehh

Last edited:
put it on otservlist so people who only check there will see it.

also you might want to consider having staged exp with higher exp at lower levels. not sure if anyone will play such a low exp server hosted by someone with no credibility

also you might want to consider having staged exp with higher exp at lower levels. not sure if anyone will play such a low exp server hosted by someone with no credibility
It won't be staged brother. If people won't play it cause of low exp rate then I'm sorry for them, this ain't suppose to be a war server.

Having stages doesn't make it a "war" server. You can have low rate stages lol

Having stages doesn't make it a "war" server. You can have low rate stages lol
I guess you're right, it's just stages just feel less serious if you know what I mean.
Anyways, I hope we'll see you online on Friday

Dont make stage exp it only works in real tibia map cuz u only want to get mid lvl and start killing ppl , here is a new experience of game , new quest , new zones , probably new monster if it was for me i would put all in x1 , lol i dont want to miss a thing once i test this server , another think u should try to reconsider the option of having a tutorial island just for the new players some old school people might invite to this server since is something new and not the old tibia rl map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back