• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.72]Tibia World RPG OldSchool is back!

put it up already mastercores is finished, fix the rates and get the server up! :)
Edit: stop viewing eliteots and get ur ass over here :p

Level 1 - 30 = 30x
Level 31 - 50 = 20x
Level 51 - 75 = 10x
Level 76 - 90 =8 x
Level 91+ = 6x

Sounds good?

Last edited:
RESTARTING SERVER: SERVER WILL BE ONLINE IN 20~40 MINUTES!

RATES ARE CHANGED, LIST BELOW:

Experience: Stages*
Skills: 10x
Magic Level: 5x
Loot: 1.5x

* Stages:

Level 1 - 30 = 20x
Level 31 - 50 = 15x
Level 51 - 75 = 10x
Level 76 - 90 = 7x
Level 91 - 120 = 5x
Level 121+ = 3x

ALL OF YOU ARE WELCOME!

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU! :D

@EliteOTS

Sorry for your server bro ;]
Just to you know: I'm not the DDoSer (even don't know how to ddos)

1.5 loot mate, we're going to be picking gold till level 100 and still we'll have 10k cash by then ^.^

You should atleast make the loot rate 2.5x.. 1.5 is a kind of low rate you know?

Hey, would be nice if you had a system like mastercore, so the xp is 1x but the exp required will be much less. In my opinion it makes the server look more worked on, and it is more better also.

make more advertisinggggggggggg i dont wanna start an ot with under 20 players on lol

Why the fuck there is rook? omg

rook takes 10 min or even less, stop the flaming, exp today war tomorrow ;)
Edit: I've already figured why players aint joining, first of all when you get to main the only thing you get is a wand as sorcerer, I went down the rotworms they hit ass hard, so I stair jumped em but I've killed now atleast 10~15 rots and looted 59 gold and food, no mace/sword/katana/copper shield. IT'S TO HARD IN THE BEGINING

Last edited:
I like it, I'm having fun with some friends. The xp rate is a lil high, but my time playing is low. It just needs some players and a better monster loot.
The players will come with time. It's a nice server, no shop items, oldschool and fun.

just higher the god damn lootrate its pathetic.. quited after reaching lvl 10 got 60 gp?? in rots..

Back