• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]|[7.7x] Re:Tibia:Elite monster|new spawns|Death XP 0%|Factions(Optional-PVP-E-FULL LOOT)|Party (+30% xp/memb.)|New Items/Spells/Housing/Events

Server Website/AAC
http://retibia.ddns.net/
Server Address
retibia.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

elnelson

Lunaria World Dev
Solutions
Reaction score
Good morning, ive been working on this project recently called Re:newed Tibia (Re:Tibia) its a retro tibia based on quality of life changes that make gameplay hardcore, smoother and more fun to enjoy slow and fluid progression based on exploration and making new friend to achieve hard challenges (even a rotworm cave might be hard at lvl 20)

and i would like to find some retro players to enjoy a new experience from old content.
Will be launched on June 10 2022 at 00:00 (GMT -7) you can create your account on website: Re:Tibia (http://retibia.ddns.net/) (client will be available on launch day)

Join the Re:Tibia Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/sGHaWtHGFs) to chat with me (the admin) or other interested players (i hope i get some support T_T) and know more about the server, if you are interested we can try a closed-beta until launch day (keep in mind character might be reseted)

Features:
Hosted on USA (California)
CPU: 2 cores with 4 gb ram (upgrading soon)
Exp/magic/skills: 1x with hidden exp/skills/magic quests that help to level faster
Reduced death penalty (no more agony when u die, because u will die a lot here)
Equipment changes: you will think again when you drop a studded set you can upgrade it, gameplay is based on looter-dungeon crawling, a plate set will not be easy to get
Map: 7.x Global with new and revamped zones (made useless spawns more viable) expanding to liberty bay, yalahar and svargrond on coming updates
Hotkeys/bot: IF you want to use them i dont mind (keep in mind players and elite monsters might kill you and using bot will be nearly impossible to use 100% afk)

Animated GIF with more information:
features.gif

Last edited:
i dont like old client usually but this looks..really cool? will give it a try for sure

it looks interesting i'm fine with old tibia versions, actually seeing them is more pleasant than the modern tibia considering modern tibia is everywhere now.

it looks interesting i'm fine with old tibia versions, actually seeing them is more pleasant than the modern tibia considering modern tibia is everywhere now.
i've always been a big fan of classic tibia, but i hate dying and losing an entire day of work just for some random pks.
i dont hate randm pkers, its a different way to have fun, thats the main idea of making this project "more casual friendly" without removing the optional hardcore experience

Hotkeys/bot: IF you want to use them i dont mind (keep in mind players and elite monsters might kill you and using bot will be nearly impossible to use 100% afk)
I don't like that part tho.
Which client (OTC/OTCV8/Cip) are you going to go with?

I don't like that part tho.
Which client (OTC/OTCV8/Cip) are you going to go with?
to be honest i dont mind to use a tool to make some runes while you work, but if a 100% afk bot its detected (there will be ways to do it) he will be punished by the (elite) creatures and players, i forgot to tell there is no frag limit and red skull its based on reputation (you can make tasks, and faction wars to get rep), so, botters will have a bad time trying to go sleep and survive atleast 30 minutes because there will be someone interested in full pvp and botter police

Client is: OTcv8

Hello! First, sorry for my bad english
I really like your project. Try to make some things to the website, like keeping all in English and removing the changelog:

24 May 2021 (12:55) - Aquí un changelog, se pondra el changelog automáticamente y de ancho en función del texto que habrá escrito aquí.

Unfortunatly, people does not like to see ugly websites, you know...

But, I will play! Seems good to me, I like the old client

Hello! First, sorry for my bad english
I really like your project. Try to make some things to the website, like keeping all in English and removing the changelog:

24 May 2021 (12:55) - Aquí un changelog, se pondra el changelog automáticamente y de ancho en función del texto que habrá escrito aquí.

Unfortunatly, people does not like to see ugly websites, you know...

But, I will play! Seems good to me, I like the old client
thanks for feedback, website its still under development and need some improvements =)

may give it a shot. sadly doesnt have time to push super low rate like i used to do,but will def try.
dont worr yabout low rates, you will experience an endless experience torrent with the new spawns and nightfalls (night event where undeads spawns randomly around the map)

what monsters can we expect to spawn during nightfall and would it work literally anywhere, so for example could monsters from nightfall spawn on rook?

what monsters can we expect to spawn during nightfall and would it work literally anywhere, so for example could monsters from nightfall spawn on rook?
Yeah it Spawns on rook too
(monsters according the zone for lvl 5-15)

Mainland monsters changes depending the average players level online from skeletons, ghouls (low lvl), mummies, Demon skeletons, necros (mid lvl) or lich, warlocks (high lvl)

All creatures can have extra hp (and gives extra exp)

how does the enchanting/upgrading system work? are the items you can use on armors from monsters/quests or is there some specific way to obtain them, i've seen there was something in the giph about "upgrading" armors. with a type of a stone?

Back