• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]|[7.7x] Re:Tibia:Elite monster|new spawns|Death XP 0%|Factions(Optional-PVP-E-FULL LOOT)|Party (+30% xp/memb.)|New Items/Spells/Housing/Events

Server Website/AAC
http://retibia.ddns.net/
Server Address
retibia.ddns.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
how does the enchanting/upgrading system work? are the items you can use on armors from monsters/quests or is there some specific way to obtain them, i've seen there was something in the giph about "upgrading" armors. with a type of a stone?
It's a stone dropped by creatures (depending the exp given is the rarity of the enchant)
Chances varies from 0.5% to 0.1%

You can upgrade ítems to +10 (+4 is average)
And You can have one enchant for skills/Magic/hp/mana

Not impossible, but it Will take some time, i Will find a way to make it work (tbh ive never compiled something for Mac)
Im requesting it because wine sucks atm, and its sad to install a VM just to play tibia, but... I know you must focus on the most important things xD don't worry if u can't, but thanks!

This description of goblin raid convinces me that I must definitely check this OT.

Yeah it Spawns on rook too
(monsters according the zone for lvl 5-15)

Mainland monsters changes depending the average players level online from skeletons, ghouls (low lvl), mummies, Demon skeletons, necros (mid lvl) or lich, warlocks (high lvl)

All creatures can have extra hp (and gives extra exp)
Is there a limit to where monsters can spawn and where they cannot? for example during nightfall do they spawn only on the surface? and or do they spawn in cities?

I haven’t played any tibia for like 10 years, but this ot is very intriguing.

I will definitely try to play this one. I hope the client will provide a smooth playing experience as well.

Is there a limit to where monsters can spawn and where they cannot? for example during nightfall do they spawn only on the surface? and or do they spawn in cities?
only on surface, it will give a chance to hide players during the night
This description of goblin raid convinces me that I must definitely check this OT.
i guess i have a goblin slayer here, i hope you dont have a bad time with goblins brutes and goblins magicians

I haven’t played any tibia for like 10 years, but this ot is very intriguing.

I will definitely try to play this one. I hope the client will provide a smooth playing experience as well.
it uses OTCv8 it has a good performance (atleast on windows builds)

Alright, you give me custom content on rookgaard, and I will give you a whole discord of rookstayers to play. :)
rookguard its brutal ;)

are there any plans in the works that would make the game more interactive or well alive? in a way like how raids work/nightfall adding more random encounters/things happening that will make you feel like the world is everchanging? in a way? just curious by the way of you're talking about it it's already pretty well worked through server but i'm just curious.

since its 7.7 tibia do we have correct spell power and rune dmg?

e.g minimal dmg for runes so they are not useless at low lvl? specially on hardcore low rate version of 7.72 we have to utilize everything to gain advantage over other players and monsters

since its 7.7 tibia do we have correct spell power and rune dmg?

e.g minimal dmg for runes so they are not useless at low lvl? specially on hardcore low rate version of 7.72 we have to utilize everything to gain advantage over other players and monsters
some runes like LMM have been reworked to be more functional, field runes will have more presence because it provides map control (and it has lowered mp cost required to conjure)

its up and its worth trying - there is shitton of bugs but general idea is cool af

these bugs and mobs makes this server really interesting

it is first time i got killed by automatic wahadlo with fire fields

these bugs and mobs makes this server really interesting

it is first time i got killed by automatic wahadlo with fire fields
A developer withour bugs it's like a poner withour poems.

Thanks to all players we're getting rid of critical bugs and server is 95% playable right now

to be fair this server is quite enjoyable. felt new with all the skull monster and random drops/chest and quest all around. will play some more and hopefully main keeps me interested aswell.

Back