• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.4] Acidsot

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas

d(^.-)b
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to acids 8.4 we got the old custom map updated to 8.4

with every quest and npc come online and play with us!

ip http://acidsot.hopto.org

forum http://acidsot.freeforums.org/

Level 1 - 50 x65
level 51 - 90 x55
level 91 - 120 x 35
level 121 - 150 x 25
level 151 - 160 x 20
level 161 - 180 x 15
level 181 - 200 x 10
level 201 - 250 x 6
level 251 ~ x4

Magic level : x3

skill rate : x25

loot rate : x2,5

Azayna And mekz and rest of acids crew wish you welcome!

Last edited:
I used to play here when it was 7.6 reaallyy long ago I remember I had VIP and was like a lvl 260 elite knight, was really cool but nowadays with 8.4 and a real map I don't even bother to play AcidsOT.

Meeh, Acidsot was best when it was Norwegian.

Why is it hosted in USA?

Are you the original owner of Acidsot? It says labelled on your user that your from Norway in Tromsø. Like me.

Anyway I cant imagine Acidsot as an original tibia map server. :(

Last edited:
Im not the real owner. kristian and joner having an break. the server is hosted in usa

so znote your from tromsø ?

Yes I come from Tromsø in Norway ^^ Remember talking to them back while they was hosting Acidsot 7.1

Though back then I wasn't very smart with open tibia servers ahahah.

gammel ?

old?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Up
English plx? Talk in Norway board xD

added. sorry for talking norway i forgot myself for 2 seconds :p

it says you havent confirmed the invitation, I guess MSN is slow :/

Down with this corruptive OT.

The new owner Aznaya before Kristian is one heck of a fucktard, a 50 years old lady with no life and all she can do is being corrupt.

She made herself level 350 on the first version of Acidsot 8.0 and when a guy PGed on Frost dragons and almost reached the same level as her, she edited the frost dragons so they would take a level 200 in 1 hit.

Further more : She deleted me for over 5 times of shitty reasons and deleted alot of my friends, created items for her and her friend.

100x ssa's used by the owner herself! and it was impossible to kill her, KICKS herself when her "friends or family" comes by.

Interfering in normal actions between war members and have NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMPUTERS WHATSOEVER.

She treats you like shit and can use the sentence " I can send you to orshabaal whenever I feel like it " < more corrupt and make us feel like scum and she herself talk about respect.

One advice to you all, they are using training monks on a real map with 6 players and this 50 years old lady will only ruin the fun in-game.

One more thing I forgot to add, on 8.4 Acidot before it reseted for the fifth time, she made herself a level 100 mage with 50,000 mana and yet she died by a level 80.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A CORRUPTIVE OT WITH A IGNORANT OWNER, CHOOSE THIS!

Down with this corruptive OT.

The new owner Aznaya before Kristian is one heck of a fucktard, a 50 years old lady with no life and all she can do is being corrupt.

She made herself level 350 on the first version of Acidsot 8.0 and when a guy PGed on Frost dragons and almost reached the same level as her, she edited the frost dragons so they would take a level 200 in 1 hit.

Further more : She deleted me for over 5 times of shitty reasons and deleted alot of my friends, created items for her and her friend.

100x ssa's used by the owner herself! and it was impossible to kill her, KICKS herself when her "friends or family" comes by.

Interfering in normal actions between war members and have NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMPUTERS WHATSOEVER.

She treats you like shit and can use the sentence " I can send you to orshabaal whenever I feel like it " < more corrupt and make us feel like scum and she herself talk about respect.

One advice to you all, they are using training monks on a real map with 6 players and this 50 years old lady will only ruin the fun in-game.

One more thing I forgot to add, on 8.4 Acidot before it reseted for the fifth time, she made herself a level 100 mage with 50,000 mana and yet she died by a level 80.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A CORRUPTIVE OT WITH A IGNORANT OWNER, CHOOSE THIS!

damn lies wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back