• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.4] Acidsot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but you got facts wrong buddy, for one i didnt have data banks to do that was on kristians pc, for another he had donation system if you remember, and yea is shame a 50 year old lady enjoys playing games isnt it? Omg I forgot we are not allowed to have fun thats just for kids bullcrap.

My char was leveled hunting with jonern styx suvri and nuxie, we had hunting areas we would go and i died like rest. You got facts wrong buddy, and whoever is saying this is jealous.

If was so corrupt why was I not one of the highest levels? on other servers we had updated?

In fact was one of the lowest, so stop the crap and you were probably one of those that were hunted off server.

I was hosting this yes, but we are not allowing any corruption, if you see now my char is noob low level, alot higher then me, and yea i enjoy rpg games, on rl tibia i met alot who were older then me including few gms.

I do have wonderful life and wonderful guy, but love the game dont hunt much but maybe should come on server and see what is going on before you make accusations.

Yes in past I did get levels from acid, for all the work I did for him, as when you all found bugs you got rares for doing it so do me favor watch how it is going before you judge, yes we did have alot of bad corruption in past, but that was with gms I had made trusting them also, that is no longer, styx is already very much involved with server and will be coming back. Jonern is also very much involved, and if you noticed is now in sweden. I gave alot to this server helped out alot of kids but you cant please them all, and if they do not like decisions that were made they cry corrupt. I am sorry you feel that way, why dont you check out server before you make judgements, in fact most know who had tutor on this server and gms wasnt me was those that I made mistake of trusting, not one kid who played cannot say I didnt help them in one way or another. I might made some bad decisions but this was first ot i ever dealt with and was kind of left alone to handle all.

So give it a break things have changed alot, I know alot more also, and am so happy just god on server now, so blame someone else ok? I love kids and yes cant do much with my char, but god willing will have long enjoyable life with my love and hope and wish you all best, was saying for you to shut up but that is rude, you are going by things that went totally out of my control and my lack of knowledge running server, why not check it out now and you will see is great server and not one dam complaint or problem. Take care Aznaya

Last edited:
great said joy! let them hear it i support you 110% on having fun about in an game even what age you are.

dont let this kid stop you from playing our great server! i can insure you that it aint corrupt. we got an donate system thats free for everyone to use with an great price it aint to cheap or expencive so you can donate :)

well please dont let that keep you away from the server =)

1. your hungry after money.

2. your corrupt.

3. you said it aint expensive? the server is based on 5 players and you have to pay 10-15 EURO for items/lvl? you're lying now and your lying before.

hun on 8.0 i didnt have char that was even near that level, was level 68 highest, on last ones i didnt even have char made, and kristian was owner same as jonern wasnt me so you really dont have facts straight. I only hosted when jonern went to army and kristian went on student exchange, and no i dont have much knowledge of pc, and I never did edit monsters dont now how never learned html, and hate to burst your bubble but I do not own server is owned by guys from norway. Not one player can say I ever treated anyone like crap, and for orshabaal well jonern taught me that one, he used to send to orsh same as kristain when some were totally disrespectful, they taught me that one lol. I would never have thought of it. haha but is good one.

ignorancy after ignorancy, you talking like this never happens, really joy, how the fuck can you live with your life? always in lies and pure shit? i've got enough screenshots to proove this shit, but i won't be posting em here tho

For one this server just reopened, for another wasnt me who added donation system, and that is of free choice was owners, lol and the money dont come to me, maybe it should since I do pay extra for internet boost so this server could be hosted. Why do you keep saying corrupt noticed you didnt respond to facts i stated to yours, were you one of those fed to orsh? is this grifz who ddos server in rage cause you couldnt get your way? and acid sent you to orsh? while you were ddos and logging on and being so nasty? How am I corrupt?, you tell me how I am corrupt, players come on I get them starting eq, and cc to buy premium, help them when they stuck at times, am very nice to players and enjoy talking to kids, some I have even helped with school work. Hun think you in need of hug but we have been and always will be server who loves kids love to have fun and are not racial or corrupt, so now what other accusations you like to make? is it possible since you started server and it failed you want to hurt this? You cant hun cause we are doing nothing wrong and so far who came back love old maps custom maps and love staff, yes like I said made my mistakes in past trusting wrong people but that is not case now so hugs to you take care.

Post ss hun i call your bluff, is not dam thing you can do to me cause is bunch of half baked truths, yes was corruption want me to name who? your friend drunk turiel who i made gm, who gave you rares and items did you report him nah, he also gave youlevels, did i remove him when i found out yes. You were fed to orsh by acid, lol was funny boy you were so pissed. No isnt ignorance hun ignorance is someone who gets in trouble and cant own his own mistakes. I can and have nothing to hide, like I said hugs to you think you need them.

I know on one of the updates I was high level, but was at behemoths all time logged off there all time in destoria, in fact sentura killed me there, on char he was sharing. That might be one char you talking about but since then really dont have energy to level up char much, hunt here and there, and on rl tibia i know alot of gms who hae main chars they hunt and play with and they are a hell of alot older then me lol. Grifz we had made you tutor and you cheated and abused position that the very next day we had to remove it acid did himself. In fact i heard on your server you were killed by your friends and you banned every one of them lol that is funny, i die like rest when i hunt forget mana shield, like I said hugs hun really liked you and can see that you have anger issues, log on make char and then judge do not judge something you have no knowledge of when you were corrupt as tutor and had corrupt friends as gms giving you items and levels hugs to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
we are not hungry for money. lol im working alone on the server i cant script good so i have to buy my scripts.

omg lol, don't waste your time writing such long sentences, they don't make sense, I can write those sentences in 2-3 lines.

but i know you like to write much to proove how "GOOD" english a 50 years old woman from US have, rox?

also, you were killed by the BR team on acidsot 8.0 when you was the highest level, but you removed the deathlist from your death + pretended it never happened.

right now i won't be discussing anything on this forum anymore.

bye

Down with this corruptive OT.

The new owner Aznaya before Kristian is one heck of a fucktard, a 50 years old lady with no life and all she can do is being corrupt.

She made herself level 350 on the first version of Acidsot 8.0 and when a guy PGed on Frost dragons and almost reached the same level as her, she edited the frost dragons so they would take a level 200 in 1 hit.

Further more : She deleted me for over 5 times of shitty reasons and deleted alot of my friends, created items for her and her friend.

100x ssa's used by the owner herself! and it was impossible to kill her, KICKS herself when her "friends or family" comes by.

Interfering in normal actions between war members and have NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMPUTERS WHATSOEVER.

She treats you like shit and can use the sentence " I can send you to orshabaal whenever I feel like it " < more corrupt and make us feel like scum and she herself talk about respect.

One advice to you all, they are using training monks on a real map with 6 players and this 50 years old lady will only ruin the fun in-game.

One more thing I forgot to add, on 8.4 Acidot before it reseted for the fifth time, she made herself a level 100 mage with 50,000 mana and yet she died by a level 80.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A CORRUPTIVE OT WITH A IGNORANT OWNER, CHOOSE THIS!

100% true.

late post is late.

Down with this corruptive OT.

The new owner Aznaya before Kristian is one heck of a fucktard, a 50 years old lady with no life and all she can do is being corrupt.

ok dude, if you think Aznaya was more corrupt than Kristian than you obviously didn't know him well enough.
Back in 7.6, Kristian was probably the most corrupt staff member out of ALL of them. I knew Aznaya, Kristian, Suvri, etc. They were all very fair except Kristian would favor every girl that logged onto that server. He used to favor these 2 players out of everyone on that server just because they were girls. He gave them VIP for free, gave them rare items, houses, and levels. He would even punish people for killing them or just annoying them.

Aznaya is doing the best she possibly can for the server, obviously. So what that she's an adult and isn't a computer genius? At least she didn't favor players when they sent her nudes or flirted with her. No one is telling you that you have to play that server or that you have to donate money. It's your choice and let people form their own opinions when they actually play. I know I left that server back in 7.6 when I found out what a loser he was for doing that shit.

good day!

ok dude, if you think Aznaya was more corrupt than Kristian than you obviously didn't know him well enough.
Back in 7.6, Kristian was probably the most corrupt staff member out of ALL of them. I knew Aznaya, Kristian, Suvri, etc. They were all very fair except Kristian would favor every girl that logged onto that server. He used to favor these 2 players out of everyone on that server just because they were girls. He gave them VIP for free, gave them rare items, houses, and levels. He would even punish people for killing them or just annoying them.

Aznaya is doing the best she possibly can for the server, obviously. So what that she's an adult and isn't a computer genius? At least she didn't favor players when they sent her nudes or flirted with her. No one is telling you that you have to play that server or that you have to donate money. It's your choice and let people form their own opinions when they actually play. I know I left that server back in 7.6 when I found out what a loser he was for doing that shit.

good day!

You might be right, but on 8.0 you haven't met Aznaya, so you can't really compare 7.6 and 8.0, people change. She really RUINED, R.U.I.N.E.D the fun of acids back then.

yep.. I think ot died...
the best Acid OT was on 7.6... great exp, great ppls, great map and arena.. :<
but some Gods change to 8.0 and destroy all ;/

Acidsot 7.6 back please!!

Hello AcidsOT ppl..

How's things going with the server? I'm not playing anymore but felt like i had to ask when i came across this forum =)

You Should add alot more than that on your advertisement.

Give us some more information dude, Do peoples interested of your

server. Tell me, Why should we start on this OT? do you got any new things? new areas ?

I feel I have to inform you about this:
I think I have one of the old servers somewhere on my computer :)
With old maps and stuff. But I am not it that town atm, and the connection where that pc is located is really shitty :S

omg, I've always wanted to play the classic acidsot map again!:D I dont care about the connection!:):):):)

Best acid is 7.6 no any bots no problems its best server ever i like 2hours to connect to server i think i play one year 7.6 i dont know how long be but i have only 250 lvl why? because i no only exp i go to speak friends go to fun arena its great times and all wants to acid back with old map and old climate i never forget acidsot old website and speak in website its be so funnyxD. I plays 7.6 acid its perfect ots but i connect any other server 7.6 and no climate to anything what be on acidsot
So i think someone who hosting and did server make again acidsot.no-ip.org!
I Looking every day meybe acid work again :)

Best acid is 7.6 no any bots no problems its best server ever i like 2hours to connect to server i think i play one year 7.6 i dont know how long be but i have only 250 lvl why? because i no only exp i go to speak friends go to fun arena its great times and all wants to acid back with old map and old climate i never forget acidsot old website and speak in website its be so funnyxD. I plays 7.6 acid its perfect ots but i connect any other server 7.6 and no climate to anything what be on acidsot
So i think someone who hosting and did server make again acidsot.no-ip.org!
I Looking every day meybe acid work again :)

Agree with you!
When my friend started playing tibia (3-4 years ago), acidsot was his first experience of tibia, we played together in acidsot and until today we always talk about this server!

Acidsot was a legend I will never forget :)

I believe acidsot was the first OT server I ever played, and still the best I've ever played. I pray each day to see it come online again!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back