• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.42] Archangel Online Rl map/pvp-e

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude if all your going to do is bash the server why even post here? This thread Is to get people to know about the OT not for you to bash it at any chance you get....

its not always off lol it was almost all day yesterday and theres alot of work being done to it so ofc there is going to be some down time. all servers have down time wile updating. and about the bashing that was @ Flatlander not to you lol.

Archangel is a real map.. I will never no matter what say any real map is good no matter how much fixing or editing you've done. Its a real map. if you wanna play a real map play real tibia..

atleast its a REAL map.. on REAL tibia..

Ffs

Well thats your opinion some people actually like real tibia maps like me and i will not play rl tibia because i am sadly accused atm for "account shareing".

92% uptime after 2 months+ always off? LOL thanks for the bump.

There is many reasons to like RL tibia map OT's I wont explain for the tenth time but Flatlander and Triggah should quit flaming and get a job plx.

thanks for deleting failcore's post, 8.5 will come as soon as it accepts maps over 95 mbs :D

Cleaned the thread from unnecessary contents. Nice server you got there. :)

nice serv except i Extremely hate your website layout lmao

Cleaned the thread from unnecessary contents. Nice server you got there. :)

Thanks a lot znote, means a lot coming from you :D

pvp-e's are tough but its fun right now im happy with how it is.

@ imortalic, what dont you like about it?
I seriously add any update you want as long as its reasonable...I occasionally have some ideas but most are from the players :)

EDIT: im sorry is it just me or did imortalic make a new account just to post my ot is bad and failcore rox? I wish mod could check ips on forums im curious lol.

LOL, get the ip checked, its not me, but plz tell me how trigcore = failcore?

trigcore at this hour (12:15 am eastern): 00:15 93 player(s) online:

archangel: 0 (not up)

so plz stop giving my server names, as for imortalic, its a player that heard me talk about u in vent and decided to go on and insult ur server and compliment trigcore, not my fault.

LOL, get the ip checked, its not me, but plz tell me how trigcore = failcore?

trigcore at this hour (12:15 am eastern): 00:15 93 player(s) online:

archangel: 0 (not up)

so plz stop giving my server names, as for imortalic, its a player that heard me talk about u in vent and decided to go on and insult ur server and compliment trigcore, not my fault.

im pretty sure i reloaded map for survival event :D
thanks for the bump, GL with failcore..im having a great time here ;)

maybe u can get enough donors for that new xbox u been waiting for 0.o

nice serv except i Extremely hate your website layout lmao

Agree.

I offered to fix him up a decent simple one, just to make it a little better. He didn't want. :p

Survival Event is finished!!! It's pretty intense :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back