• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.42] Archangel Online Rl map/pvp-e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
Archangel Online

IP is archangel.no-ip.biz
Port: 7171

To Make An Account :

Account: 1
Password: 1

Follow and respond to the prompts.

======================================

Worldtype : PvP

EXP Stages :
[9 - 60 (150x)] [61 - 100 (110x)
[101 - 130 (75x)] [131 - 150 (45x)]
[151 - 170 (20x)] [200+ (7x)]

Skills : 80x

Magic : 10x

======================================

Map Information :

Full Sized Real Map, ALL quests work including SVARGROND ARENA, POI, ETC. Mana rune, Infinite Runes, Infinite Ammo, Godly Set, Custom Arena are among many features of this awesome server. Come check it out today!

Custom Events including: Survival, Zombies, and 1234 event :D

=====================================

Community Information :

Many Bosses to overcome

Relentless Wars

Flawless Skull System

guilds to join and friends to make

Friendliest GMs ever!!

Form teams to defeat powerful bosses

Extremely active staff

Gameplay Information :

Unlimited Ammo (Runes and Arrows/Bolts)

3 Grades of Mana Potions which increase as you level

Addon System

You will never run out of hunting locations!

completely lag free stabile server, I guarantee you will enjoy the gameplay on Archangel Online :)

Server Information :

2.3 GHz AMD Phenom 9650 Quad-Core Processor

8 GB RAM

Low latency, High bandwidth network connection

99% Uptime (1% is for updates)

Last edited:
tough crowd lol..but yea stupid mistake on my part :) Ip is archangel.no-ip.biz added in main post too.
Heres a few pics of the serv :D first pic is part of godly set, just added Godly Helmet.

awesomequest.jpg

war.jpg

Last edited:
Yes we are dedicated :) server saves take about .5 seconds..there is absolutely no lag

Website is now finish archangel.no-ip.biz
Two custom quests will be added today. come join the action! :D

You can now only use the website to make an account, Demon Oak works, PoI, annhil, dhq, inquisition, svar arena!! :D

warring-1.jpg

come join the fun guys :D massive wars everyway and constantly updated!!
feedback would be greatly appreciated

Im doing a double xp event all day today, come check out the serv!
Feedback would be great :) Map is 96MB now but after i finish the update tonight its 111MB!!

Join the Fun! :D

I assure you guys, this is the best OT I have ever played, (and I have been searching for a Good OT for a LONGGGGG time).

But I have found it, and you guys will have no regrets about choosing "archangel.no-ip.biz".

Friendly players, and even friendlier Staff make this server extremely hard to beat, so join the fun :)

PM me if you would like to know my character name, and I can help you out with quests and such :)

Why do posts make me cooler? Thanks for the bump.

You guys should deff join archangel
The staff is really nice and active
There are plenty of wars to get into
I have been playing it 2 days after it opened and have been playing ever since i just cant quit
Its rlly addictive

If anyone needs help you can msg me in game Rebel ;P

Come play Archangel Online, make a character at the site! Mission npc finished theres so much to do!

archangel.no-ip.biz

shouldnt be unless its you, 100mb/s dedicated connection, im using only about 15% of my bandwidth lol..i could download movies, play a few xboxs you still wouldnt notice anything.

bump, 2nd promos are 90% done just finish the new quest for it.

bump ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Archangel OT is by far the best OT I have ever played. I was hooked on it within 2 days of playing and now iv been playing for a week or two I cant stop. Lockjoint is always open to hear ideas you have and the staff is always there to help and if the staff isn't on there is a lot of people willing to help you with any questions you may have. Archangel OT isn't too easy or to hard the game play is just perfect. The PVP is like off of normal tibia but with a few twist because of the custom weapons and equipment. The quest like POI, INQ, and the custom quest will need teams for at pretty much any LVL. And if you ever donate there is lots of benefits like VIP players get 2x EXP and they can buy 2nd promotion at lvl 250 for 20CC from a NPC, instead of waiting until they are lvl 300 to do the 2nd promotion quest. And just because some one is VIP doesn't mean that cant be killed so even if you don't donate you still stand a chance. The server is PVP-E so its not a waste of time to fight. And donators can buy Slayer Armor witch benefits paladins and knights or they can buy the custom robes for druids or sorcerers. Custom Hunting Areas (CHAs) can be bought as well, so if you get tired of getting killed while hunting or the hunting areas just are not good enough in the normal area you can have a spot to your self. VIP players also have access to VIP hunting areas witch is located near the depot. So if you want to join go to archangel.no-ip.biz and make a account. You can even look me up if you want Im Assassin Chronic Archer.

lol no Im donating $136.00 to the server to get vip for me and my friends, and I don't even have vip yet lol Im going by what I have seen first hand.

Wow...... you really think Im lockjoint? Why dont you play the server and find out if im him?

BTW Flat did you play chaos OT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back