• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.5 Heltera In-game video included

lol actually i thought there was some shit in rules somewhere pretty much saying if your a ot owner, or if your in a ad thread to just rip on it wasnt allowed.. and honestly flatlander i cant even remember who i eventually found out who you are |which piece of shit server you were advertising" but lol it hurts "your" eyes to login? a bit dramatic id think..

I have no issues with some people not liking my server, i work hard on it for everyone so atleast im glad the other 98% of the server population enjoys it alot.

I have no interest in turning my thread into a dick measuring contest so well just leave all the negative comments you have about my server somewhere else.

Haha! This is how we do it in B.C, Canada!^_^

Otherwise, adding on to what Saint said, there will never be a server that can satisfy everyone, happens throughout the real world itself. For example genres of music... One genre doesnt appeal to everyone all across the world, people like or dislike different tastes of music. Just because some people dislike a genre doesnt mean everyone else will and shouldnt give right to those people to subdue and sway others to act similarly. Pick a server, like or dislike, move on to the next. Keep in mind most of these servers have little to nothing amounts of money come their way. It is more free time and interest/hobby or OT's itself. If we all did what you do and critize the servers with putting down remarks and everyone followed, well... there wouldnt be any servers that exist.

Everyone starts from the beginning and learns their way up, just have to give them suggestions, using constructive critisizm.

Personally a huge fan of the server. Its different from most Roxxor maps i have played. Certainly the best roxxor server ive played

Heltera was my first Open Tibia Server, and i will never forget it. When i play it first time, it had more player then this days, i rlly wish u best for your server ;)

And i played Heltera-rebirth xD That server was awesome :p i wish u host it again :p

lol, yes i miss rebirth as well, what was your name on heltera?

i played first one, before restart, u had some problems whit database...don't know if u remeber my nick was Strashni, 900ed :D but after restart u changed little exp rates, so i stop play it, i think i will start again :wub:

i played first one, before restart, u had some problems whit database...don't know if u remeber my nick was Strashni, 900ed :D but after restart u changed little exp rates, so i stop play it, i think i will start again :wub:

haha, I remember you, when you were like 350~, my name was Xiao ^_^
Anyways, I'm still playing this, and I love this ot, it's my fav.Good luck with it!

If he hasn't made your custom client yet, i can do it. I should open a Custom Client Business! :D

Back