• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.5 Heltera In-game video included

Never thought I would find a Heltera Thread on OTlands :p...
So... those of you who don't know about this server, two words, it Rox. I already have a one year old account on this server so I am kind off a veteran on the server :p.
My in-game experience was and still is amazing, trust me. You will get to see things you haven't before and have stuff you always wanted.
About the PVP, its perfectly balanced and you will always have fun at the wars, etc.

Here I am going to post some of the links to the server for starters:
ip: heltera.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.5

Heltera Updates Dec/02/09

Through this week we have seen Heltera growing and as the month keeps rolling by, Santa also known as Exodus, will be releasing more and more updates for our enjoyment.

To begin, this update includes a lot of New Areas, and Raids – Global raids will also be introduced, I’d reckon you take a whole team if you want to defeat these raids, because Han Solo never made it back. These Raids include but are not limited to the Immortals Ravenia and Fade, and Exodion and Sashra – They are strong, they are mean, and they will take your head without a doubt.

I would also like to introduce our New and Improved area in which players from level 600 to 1500 will be able to level up faster and in different ways than the old Black Knights, and the Yakchals! Be sure to check it out

The 2K area which is now located near your favorite couch, but beware of all the dangers that lurk around the not so peaceful Rookguard. There will be other towns coming along soon, in the making is a never before seen area.. The 3k Zone it will come with a town with houses,it will house some of the meanest monsters on Heltera. High levels will be able to try their luck against some of the toughest monsters out there.

For those less adventurous players, how about some nice relaxing MONSTER FISHING! Try your luck and pull out one of this Strong enemies and slay them to gain gold and lots of experience, using the regular fishing rod, and maybe if your lucky you can obtain yourself a Expert Fishing Rod.

This update has focused a lot in improving our players; for example, we have new potions that will temporarily improve your skills and magic levels. Also we have a very special present for our lovely free players, NEW and long awaited ITEM SETS although it won’t be easy to get. For our Warriors and Archers we have introduced Niolith’s Leather Set, which among other things it will increase your stats, skills and regeneration; while gently reducing your damage by an astonishing 25%! But oh our mages have not been forgotten, we have introduced Unundra's Glaciation Battlegear which just as Niolith's will have a damage reduction, a great magic level increase, and awesome regeneration! This will all be yours if you can manage to gather all 5 pieces. So we have new hunting places, new gear, and ofcourse Great New Weapons which will help you take down those that dare kill you or your friends. These weapons are also special, as they can be created using a Hammer and a few pieces of metal – simple enough but can you find the right metal and a Hammer Powerful enough to bend it!?

All this and much more will be coming to us soon. Be sure to play fair, and fight clean. Helping other out will be of great benefit to you as well, as we will have our eyes open for those handy helpers who can enter a chance to win a lottery ticket for your chance to win a vacation to our Beautiful Helpers Island!

:D

-Written in the words of Kio Vangore

Helteraupdatedec2.jpg

rox man the updates are sweet, this server owns has lot of shit I've never seen and they just keep coming out :ninja: I think I will be staying here for a long time :D ~cheers~ for your server!

@ Knight of Doom
The server is being atacked by ddsers the past few days, >.< some people just don't know when to stop :/

@those that don't know about the server
Two words, it Rox. I already have a one year old account on this server so I am kind off a veteran on the server .
My in-game experience was and still is amazing, trust me. You will get to see things you haven't before and have stuff you always wanted.
About the PVP, its perfectly balanced and you will always have fun at the wars, etc.
I personally don't think the server will go down and the owner is very active and pro-player, he helps out in anyway possible to make you happy and is constantly updating the server making it more and more unique.

Here is also a promo for the server in case you're interested:
YouTube - Heltera OT Promo

Here I am going to post some of the links to the server for starters:
Port: 7171
Client: 8.5

Guess what people, Santa is coming tonight! He will be giving presents to all those good ones on the server :D come and have a good Christmas extravaganza on the server xD
Merry Christmas!

@DDosers
HATE THEM!

With the new updates which include new raids, sets and special fishing items this server is going on a whole new level, with all of these added the server has grown a lot reaching 1st place on otvote.net and other places. I heard rumors a new town will take over the server with a new different set navigation and new areas to explore. I welcome all of you to join us and have some fun in the heltera pvpe-rpg =]
some info:
web: Heltera - Latest News

Back
Top Bottom