• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.5] Slain PvP-E 150x, Kill or be killed!

I hope my friend and me get all Donate Items and Vip back!
Or we get old reset Back.. I was 285 Chaotic Sorcerer!!:p
But than reset come again!<_<(Fucking Linux!!)

I make Advertising all Days for Slain xD
Because it is the Best Server ever and this Server need more players xD.
For example much players from CickenPvp.. will come and so on..
I hope i get my 285 sorc back.// I hate Linux xD!!!

rebel i memember your faggot ass name from archangel ot?
i was Exequter

you are a faggot. good bye

@Up stfu prick

Yeah lockjoint shud deff bring dis back but if he did i doubt the old accs would still be there

Slain will be back when i start college i know i keep delaying the dates but its my last summer to enjoy before college starts for game design.. August 31st school starts but slain will be up before then.

The reason I havent put it up yet is:

1. Don't have dedicated anymore.
2. GF issues lmfao
3. Summer!

So get outside and have fun, and remember..dont be gay!

BTW old accounts are very likely to be back. I still have em its up to me to do it or not. Don't think I would reset again.

^ Pout was on ballsofsteel xD, so was I btw...

But ye, when you put this back up, make some more major updates xD!

Oh and who isn't starting college this fall xD?

Name:
Nickname:Wise Old Wizard
Position:Gm or Cm
Language/s:English, but can use google translator
English skills: 10/10
Rate yourself: 10/10:

Contact method 1:[email protected]
Contact method 2:Otland.net

Previus work: 2 ots i was a gm, 1 ot i was a senior tutor
Tibia experience: 7 years
OT experience: 2 years
Favourite Town: Yalahar

DONT TRUSTH RUGGED MAGE! I GAVE HE S TUT AND WHEN I WAS OFF HE BANED ALL PPL ONLINE AND BCED SHIT! LIKE" THIS OT SUCKS ! ALL US SUCKS!" etcs. SO DONT TRUSTH HIM DONT GIVE HIM A SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN POST HIS LOG IF US WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT DONT FKING TRUSTH HIM!

Slain will be back when i start college i know i keep delaying the dates but its my last summer to enjoy before college starts for game design.. August 31st school starts but slain will be up before then.

The reason I havent put it up yet is:

1. Don't have dedicated anymore.
2. GF issues lmfao
3. Summer!

So get outside and have fun, and remember..dont be gay!

BTW old accounts are very likely to be back. I still have em its up to me to do it or not. Don't think I would reset again.

YEY for slain! Im pretty pumped now if u actually bring it back lol im rdy 2 rape it all over again n dupe wit tido... Jk lol

Please man tell me time.. i have no real life friends.. no girl.. no family that like me.. im have nothing.. plz just open pls i do anything.. now my life no good im need to play i sit her 12 hrs waitin for ot to come on pls u make my life better by open it pls

Bet this is the guy that told you his dad died irl and needed a kick lol

Back