• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.5] Slain PvP-E 150x, Kill or be killed!

lol, I'm expecting these bumps to be "SERVER OPEN AGAIN" but no, it's little emo kids complaining haha.

@UP: LMAO

its coming up again soon, all i will say..

Love, Slain

its coming up again soon, all i will say..

Love, Slain

thank you pls thank you u are my hero now i wake up from dead :) u make me have hope plz ty plz open now plz i need play i have sit here for 4 days straight i no shower eat or sleep, just refresh page, pls have mercy to my plz.

!

I think slain will never come online!
You can search Otserverlist.org slain.servegame.com but the Answer is!
No Server!!
So i think slain is delete it's realy sad:eek:
Because SLain was the best Server ever!!
Plx slain come back !!

or

Plx give me the Server/Map/Event Npc/Npc for missions
So that i have slain back!

mfg Zayon Mytos/Dragmort/Casper Mytos

heh man, I will give you guys an update..

Few recent changes in my life..

College is starting soon, and I recently got a hot girlfriend, I try to stay busy in the summer because your only 20 once..dont want to be that guy that chills in his basement on a saturday night while all my friends r getting laid.. So I basically can't host until I get some more free time..im really sorry guys..on April 8th im going to attempt to put it back up on windows..until then good luck! Slain will never be released *****!

Niglet, fack u and ya chick! GF's are for bumz - they take up all ur time and always wanna know where u at and watchu doing! BTD - bachelor till death! (well, BTT, bachelor till thirty) lol.

Aight man, I gotta go back to college soon. Internet money so much better than wasting time/money in college though! Too bad mine's never constant =((

Niglet, release that shiz or im puttin a contract out on u

Thx Slain!!! Best Server ever! Now i am really Happy xD

Slain is really the best Server forever!
I don't understand that the server have no 500 players online all the time :peace:
Because no Server have Mission Npc and Event Npc!!

Really Thx Slain Team!

"Kill or Be Killed" is a good way to attract people, looks good.

Back