• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.5] Slain PvP-E 150x, Kill or be killed!

Does it matter how the scripts get implemented into the game as long as they are there? I will pay every donation dollar to make the server as best as it can possibly be..I even encourage players to post suggestions on the server and I will add them ASAP. I am actually working on a custom quest from an idea that a player sent to me (Rikiu).

Say what you want but your posts were uncalled for.

Your bumping your advertisement, yet theres still bugs that havnt been addressed for months?

Come on dude, fix em!

(I will recomend this server, though) :D

Sorta free bump, just to warn the players. The pvp here is big team+combo bot which gm deosn't ban. Or mass para like 40 times.. If you don't have an anti para script here don't play at all.

lol a team came like 4 days ago and are already one of the best teams on the server, its not always about lvls ;)

A positive of the server is, good events.. I don't play here anymore tho.

Ye server is fun and all...my team was raping green teams scary ass...but I also don't play anymore....still....free bump for ex-good server

28bxnvr.png

plxbug

OMFG will fix :) that must have happened when i added Darashia Dragon Lair

Back