• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.5] Slain PvP-E 150x, Kill or be killed!

I would just like to add that after doing one of the events and winning you get tokens. Tokens are very valuable in the server and used for many different things.

Here are some of the events; Capture the flag, War event, 1234 room event, zombie event, and monster wave event

Msg me ingame and i might be able to help ya out buy my name ingame is Arco back atm. Im trying to get it back to Rebel lol

nows your chance to be the best guys! 2 day old database already 170+ online. highest lvl is 200 come join the fun King of the Hill is on its way!!

come join slain today! server is growing fast and the guilds fighting like never before!

come join slain today! server is growing fast and the guilds fighting like never before!

"Like never before?" I'm sure it is like "Before" As in combo sd bot and spam parayzle..

Edit: o.o I looked at highscores, there was a reset?

Well wars have never been the same, because of Guild Wars..

5djuw0.jpg

See the people with the emblems on them? well there in a guild war..they can kill enemy guilds with red emblems and not get a frag.

"Like never before?" I'm sure it is like "Before" As in combo sd bot and spam parayzle..

Edit: o.o I looked at highscores, there was a reset?

I'd have to agree.. oh and you also forgot the mana runes:huh:

mana runes balances the vocations. why wouldnt I? 2nd promos do higher damage u need a balance..a free tutorial for a guys just learning the ot business :)

I think overall is good server.. Lots of events.. Things I don't like is botting and the donations.<_<

But we are banning cave botters and the donations go to scripts 0.o

I dont understand man, without donors the scripts would suck so would the stability of the OT.

Back