• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.54| FrozenHeaven OT | FrozenHeaven.servegame.com |

FrozenHeaven

Reaction score
Hosted In USA New York on Dedicated Hosting

Account Page: FrozenHeaven.servegame.com
IP: FrozenHeaven.servegame.com
Port: 7171

Additional Information:

=Experience and Skills=
-Exp staged from 500x to 100x
-150x Skills
-5x Loot rates
-30x Magic rates
-1x spawn rate
-Protection Level =100=

=Map Features=

Custom Map
Custom Monsters
Custom Quests
Lots of Houses
Custom Bosses

=Game Features=
Unique PvP System
Unique Blessing System
Item loss with Red Skull only Or Without AOL "Amulet of Loss"
Capture The Flag
Unique Fishing System
Custom Spells
Fully Automatic Events and Raids
PvP Arenas
Custom ingame commands
First Second AND EVEN A THIRD VOCATION!

Last edited:
In The Middle of an Fully Auto Raid haha :)
2ltnkaf.jpg
[/IMG]

Our Famous Quest room. Quest for lvl's 100, 200, 300,... 15000... AN EVEN MORE! JOIN US!! :)
6ef3eq.jpg
i3i1bk.jpg
2z5rreq.jpg
22ap3p.jpg

Took few SS at my Donor house. Has trainers with doors. And no Kick so u can train 24/7 and can kill my 5x OC (Oceanus Spawn) You can add more monsters or different ones. Talk with Admin FrozenHeaven ingame. So these are few SS from One of our multiples Donor houses.

2r3b6vo.jpg
2cf9m68.jpg
20tndq1.jpg

at least give the proper credits to the true server creators. all you did was DL & run. you didnt even edit anything or add anything

Took few SS at my Donor house. Has trainers with doors. And no Kick so u can train 24/7 and can kill my 5x OC (Oceanus Spawn) You can add more monsters or different ones. Talk with Admin FrozenHeaven ingame. So these are few SS from One of our multiples Donor houses.

Hope your not on any otlists because no kick is not allowed lol considering u dont have a website

wow is the creator of the server?

no the creators are jason(i think his forum name here is jason) & meno(thuggish~~ on this forum) & Kenneth. it sorta fell apart in the end and the server was released. so now this guy prettty much DL'd it and set it up. which is fine but he should at least put their names up there somewhere. lessaire~~ from this forum (they got a snow dog ava) worked on it in the end also i believe. you might of heard of the server when it was running. it was called frozen hell.

Back
Top Bottom