• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA 8.54]Reckless Ot (Custom Real Map) Active Staff/Frequent updates

This server

this server use to be very fun actually until he shut it down long time ago, idk about now haven't played it yet but I might since I use to be the gm of it lol
Well I logged in and played for a little and let me say. Im very disappointed in the so called sprites of guns and the bullet? Don't you think they could of did a little bit more of a professional job on cutting the white out? Like let me clarify.... The server isn't the bad part, just kind of disappointed in the sprites of the sniper and bullet I have

Well I logged in and played for a little and let me say. Im very disappointed in the so called sprites of guns and the bullet? Don't you think they could of did a little bit more of a professional job on cutting the white out? Like let me clarify.... The server isn't the bad part, just kind of disappointed in the sprites of the sniper and bullet I have
I understand that but he's doin this all by heself so things will be goin slow progress but I'm on my way home from work so I'll be on there to check shit out

I understand that but he's doin this all by heself so things will be goin slow progress but I'm on my way home from work so I'll be on there to check shit out
Yea I understand that, I actually thinks the servers decent and pretty fun. Just sprites are lil iffy, but I can't speak on all of them since I have barely seen any haha

i guess people wana play it so ill bring it back up lol ya the spirtes dont look that great but i just got sponsored by microsoft to make games so im working on alot at once lol

screenshots please
28heeqa.png

28heeqa.png

thats is just the ones that are scripted there is many more guns already on it that will be put in future events

im thinking of doing custom map after i finish this short game im making.

If you need help with anything like cleaning up sprites.. I'll help an old friend out. haha I am a graphic designer ;) keep it rolling you have potential brotha

Can't login through custom client. I get an infinite your character is loading message.

Back