• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.6 Frozenhell v4

Shut up u have junk ...no one wants that they would have to fix up the ass to get it going .. Stay off my thread

Actually get it right. 14 mb upload 105 DL.. ..upload speed does not matter u retard. Once again this shows u how much he knows.

And ur stupid once again. Its called programs and database queries that I use I can find any item just like I did.. All walnuts and donar. Got erased this shit is not hard. Stay off my thread or keep getting shitted on.. We aren't like you who have ten ACC's just to post shit. Lol....I did changes cuz u were not there for fuxking days at a time. Busy or not u can't fucking expect to release a ot and be busy in RL ...and can't update. Then don't fuxkig put out a server if ur so busy in RL.. Cuz there needs to be constant updates and I did not have enough time to wait for u for days to login and when u did u say oh I had updates well u don't even bother sending... Do a favor and don't bother opening up servers because ur so busy u won't have time to keep it going..this guy is a troll . iv had so many compliments of this server and bringing it back and having the new content players love. They and myself are happy that your gone. Drama is out of here stay off my shit ..goodbye

Last edited by a moderator:
And ur stupid once again. Its called programs and database queries that I use I can find any item just like I did.. All walnuts and donar. Got erased this shit is not hard. Stay off my thread or keep getting shitted on.. We aren't like you who have ten ACC's just to post shit. Lol....I did changes cuz u were not there for fuxking days at a time. Busy or not u can't fucking expect to release a ot and be busy in RL ...and can't update. Then don't fuxkig put out a server if ur so busy in RL.. Cuz there needs to be constant updates and I did not have enough time to wait for u for days to login and when u did u say oh I had updates well u don't even bother sending... Do a favor and don't bother opening up servers because ur so busy u won't have time to keep it going..this guy is a troll . iv had so many compliments of this server and bringing it back and having the new content players love. They and myself are happy that your gone. Drama is out of here stay off my shit ..goodbye
Actually get it right. 14 mb upload 105 DL.. ..upload speed does not matter u retard. Once again this shows u how much he knows.
Shut up u have junk ...no one wants that they would have to fix up the ass to get it going .. Stay off my thread
Congratulations 3 bumps in less then 10 minutes...

I wouldnt even try this server out without a website.

it has a website.. just need to reset the server to take effect and players do not want one so im working on manually converting the database.. if u try to goto the site u would see it has one. lol just not going to pull up yet cuz not using mysql.

This guy really dont know about ots he thinks cast time for spells is not in the spells folder........

This guy really dont know about ots he thinks cast time for spells is not in the spells folder........
You're like 9 years old and petty you want to release the server just because you can't have this one, plus you couldn't even replace 2 walls without using 16 sandstone pillars, The map has been greatly revamped your version is practically garbage and you're acting like a child with spilled milk, just leave this thread stop trolling it you already stated 15 times you don't care about this server so, make it so.

Quit fuxking making shit up u child. Lol fucking stupid only a retard like urself wouldnt know how to change exhaust time

Also that's hilarious you mention the 16 pillars to block the two walls. Lmao and he used the excuse oh I'm on my laptop...its easier to copy and paste two walls then find the fuxking pillars lmao

O yea secret passage in the wall right by warlocks in monsters tp. Crack in the wall

He's just a typical pissed off child. Who is angry cuz he got kicked from his own server for not doing shit LOL..o ya given levels by me but there the oldest players and are on 24.7 lol shut up. And dudes talking about his own server being a download and run. This is far from it.. A lot is different between your pack and mine. Yours has the bugs. Ya pm wolfy cuz he won't do shit nor has shit. All talk .. Get out of here kid. U must have nothing better else to do go play pokeman homo.

Ya maybe not 16 pillars maybe 12..and ya we fixed your shit so ofc u don't know what pillars cuz they aren't there

ya here in the next day or two we hope to have the website up. we tried earlier and the site was showing a couple errors..

Hey guys, Sorry if it seems i am innactive, I'm not trying to be but i am also working on changing my life, working on some physical labor with my friend at his dad's land plot and i haven't really been around to be online and when i am home i'm tuckered right out if you need me pm me here on otland i usually check it a couple times a day! Have fun on Frozen-Hell guys <3

Hi, the Demonic Pirate Boots do not regen like they should.

¿When will the future shop (cool items) be open ?

Awesome server btw.

Hi, the Demonic Pirate Boots do not regen like they should.

¿When will the future shop (cool items) be open ?

Awesome server btw.
The boots do regen like they should. lol (not sure when//if the future shop will be open) It was something i made on concept for Hell to use if he wanted to. I'm not sure if he's made a decision for it yet

Maybe a new update soon :p

The boots do regen like they should. lol (not sure when//if the future shop will be open) It was something i made on concept for Hell to use if he wanted to. I'm not sure if he's made a decision for it yet

Maybe a new update soon :p

:eek: but on the description it says 5k mana/hp per second and my character gets no regen.

Thanks for your response man!!

Back