• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.6 Frozenhell v4

Hope that one guy enjoys the walnuts I gave him last night. O yea this is false advertising server it says 300/mbs connections on otservlist which is a lie he only has 100mb connections and only 10mb upload speed that's why no more than 30 ppl can be on his network at once

Hope that one guy enjoys the walnuts I gave him last night. O yea this is false advertising server it says 300/mbs connections on otservlist which is a lie he only has 100mb connections and only 10mb upload speed that's why no more than 30 ppl can be on his network at once

You do know each player wont need more than 5 Kb/s right?
10 Mb/s connection will serve 2000 players (not counting website traffic).
If it's unprotected and people want to attack it... it's another topic.. but each player rarely uses more than 5 Kb/s

this link im going to show is my net connection.. its very fast.. quicker then most home networks.. this and my pc can handle over 500 players.. like ot server said.. its not the connection..
MzpdnlI

This has been on 3 months or so.. i dont care what verison it is.. i brought it back for players to love and enjoy. And at times i have 15 to 30 players. And that is enough to keep me happy and doing updates...funny thing is certain people waste thier time with new custom ots and then theres those download and run and revamp servers that get way more popularity. I can name one server that is coming and each era has problems and closes.. and it will continue cuz all his servers are the same

thanks for the info because my connection will be 30mb/s upload speed and 150mb/s download and also i will have ddos protection with cloudflare.

Back