• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.6 (Futlend RL map REVAMPED THAIS)

Futlend

Reaction score
So here it is an 8.6 HIGH rate RL map ot server. Only problem is ZAO is currently not in good condition you are likely to endup stuck and not able to get back out so I am going to be recruiting staff (NEED A MAPPER TO FIX ZAO!!!)

Da IP!!!: Monaria.sytes.net/71.57.245.72

ports: 7171

Le Client: Tibia 8.6 (custom client SOON)

Uptime: as much as I possibly can (thats usually 24/7

Hosted in the country of: USA

Dah WEBsite: Monaria.sytes.net/71.57.245.72 (both work if monaria.sytes.net is not working)

EXP STAGES!!!
45-69 1000x
70-109 730x
110-159 620x
160-199 500x
200-249 435x
250-300 375x
300-324 250x
325-374 230x
375-399 215x
400-449 185x
450-474 165x
475-524 130x
525-599 85x
600+ 7x

Map: Edited RL

Runes: Normal charges and prices

Loot rate: 2x

Server type: PvpE-Rpg. dailyFragsToRedSkull = 45
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 350
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 2000
dailyFragsToBlackSkull = 50
weeklyFragsToBlackSkull = 400
monthlyFragsToBlackSkull = 2200

!*-Rates-*!
rateExperienceFromPlayers = 2
rateSkill = 50.0
rateMagic = 35.0
rateLoot = 7

So yeah that's about it the OT is pretty sweet everything was given to me by a friend of mine he said he could never get a website working and the OT would do better going to someone who could set up a website.

This will end up bad ...., People will abuse the PvP-e thing hard, you zao map got sprite issues right?, and You know how many of these 8.6's are out? , Well, wish you good luck but nowadays everyone are able to do these kind of OTs :/

Wish you a great future in OT developing :)

Thanks... um I think. Anyways yes I know many people can do this and have this type of ot but I put time into cities most of them are different in some way then rl tibia. yes zao has sprite issues. Working on that trying to find someone who can fix it for me. there is also other things that is custom about the OT just check it out before posting something bad or something that is confusing like ethrex did Idk if the beginning was mean but I know the rest was nice thank you all who try the ot. give it a chance it is really nice!

Update! Currently working on adding hourly events, almost done with all VIP spawns. and we are also working on adding some hidden spawns throughout the map!! hopefully everyone will enjoy it!

Update!...

Added a custom raid for thais with a custom boss 5 minutes after the raid starts that spawns in the town square.
Added script that allows items to have "% attributes added on" FOR EXAMPLE:
20:43 You see a legendary ice rapier (Atk:42 +26 physical + 18 ice, Def:1).
It weighs 15.00 oz.
[Attack Speed: +35%]
[Attack: +44%]
A deadly but fragile weapon.
Also added all but 1 spawn(s) to the VIP area.
Fixed a bug in which made Knights damage hit in the 4000's they are now fixed! and balanced!
More updates coming soon!

Seems like the server has been launched to early, looks like the server is not finished yet. A piece of advise: pimp up ur advertisement and finish the server b4 launching.

Agree with Starrly.. This ot are not complete. Run&Download shit?

Starrly have you been on my server? I am just updating some simple stuff to give the OT an edge there was only few things unfinished and a few things that needed tweaked. And Atilluhh you were on the passed 2 nights it was not down.

@godiskungen
Did you get on my ot? I am not running and downloading what I am doing is SCRIPTS from a different computer that does nothing to the host computer. Also I would prefer that the profanity stays OUT of my thread.

Now if anyone else decides to "trash" talk my OT FIRST get on and try it out and be respectful about it and don't post about it in my thread make a new thread about it. Don't get on there and saying it is complete crap BEFORE you even play. I have worked hard on this server alot of good things have come out of it. It's not like the ot is the worst ot ever. If people actually PLAYED for awhile they would like it much better.

I am going to have to agree with Monesi. I play the OT aswell and it is really neat some unique things people don't normally expect.

I honestly don't see what starrly and that other dude are talking about. I mean really the dude who agreed with Starrly needs to learn the english language. The sentence "this ot are not complete" made me laugh out loud in all seriousness. If you can't even complete a proper sentence don't even try. But other then that. I love the OT Futlend dont let anyone else on OTland kick you down on this.

Thanks for the support guys.

@Gitzmo
Yeah same here. Can't even complete a sentence but "knows what a good ot is" LOL

Don't worry no matter what people say this OT is not going to go down I am keeping this here for life.

One of the worst servers I've ever logged into.
Nothing to do after level 300, so many things are broken, poor mapping,
and you get banned for your nationality ?
The admin is an egotistical little boy.
I wouldn't refer this server to anyone looking for a legitimate, corruption free playing experience.

@Atilluhh

You don't even understand I banned you for calling me a "NI***R" I do not tolerate inappropriate childish behavior. Especially when it is insulting to me or my staff. We work hard to make sure the OT is in the best shape and you get on talking crap and telling me that your from Ukraine, then saying your from Russia. I asked you which one was it? and you got even more upset and started calling me names. You wanted donations, I gave you a chance to pay and let you use them for a couple days and never did that, after I was that nice to you, you decided to be a complete piece of crap. NOW as I said IF ANYONE IS GOING TO COMPLAIN OR DISRESPECT MY SERVER OR MYSELF THEN START A NEW THREAD THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR THIS!

Lol ? You must be completely off your rocker if you think that's how things went down.
You allow people to bot, if they donate... That is the first place you went wrong.
Also, Yes, You did let me use some donation items in advanced, I also told you that I couldn't pay when I said I would, and gave them back.
You say you were nice to me ? You and Your little GM both stalked me to catch me botting, and when you did catch me botting, in a private spawn ( Which according to GM Reaper, is perfectly legal ), you jailed me.
I never got upset, I just simply grew tired of your favoritism.

Again I said you can bot in your PRIVATE SPAWN if YOU PAID FOR IT YOURSELF. If someone is willing help pay for the costs of internet for keeping an OT up they get the benefit of USING THEIR SPAWN HOWEVER THEY WANT. You for one were using another persons spawn and did not pay at all. For that spawn or anything else. I did not stalk anyone I haven't even JAILED but 2 people and they weren't you. and no that is how everything happened.

Nah, You're full of shit kiddo.
I saw you come to me multiple times during the night, and then leave.
Like you were checking on me.
Your OT won't be successful at all with attitudes like yours.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly don't see what starrly and that other dude are talking about. I mean really the dude who agreed with Starrly needs to learn the english language. The sentence "this ot are not complete" made me laugh out loud in all seriousness. If you can't even complete a proper sentence don't even try. But other then that. I love the OT Futlend dont let anyone else on OTland kick you down on this.

You should try completing a proper sentence. Lmfao.

Look atilluhh obviously if I cared about your complaints and how you disrespected me then I would be going nuts and flipping out on you... but no I am not doing that I am going to just say again... If you would like to say something about the server that is not nice to do it in another thread.. Thank you.. also Cussing and Swearing off my thread

I diddn't disrespect anyone.
You came at me for my nationality, saying that we were all ignorant, so I replied.
It's human nature, no ?
Also, You should make the server stop crashing.
Makes items all so easy to be cloned.

Back
Top Bottom