• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.6 (Futlend RL map REVAMPED THAIS)

That's exactly why only his staff members, and his good friends are the only ones playing.

lol are you guys dumb? you dont have to pay to bot botting is free todo on the server....
billwikner maybe you should try the dam server out before start talking trash about a server you never played

Alright atilluhh you can stay off my thread I asked you to do so before... and by the way its not CRASHING it's "closing" keeping the server online just not accessible. Meaning your little clone theory is false.

and i honestly dont see anything wrong with this server its fun..real tibia map where people that know real life tibia maps better they already know where to hunt and stuff if you dont like the server play another one and stay off this thread and you can hate me or fut all you guys want we do not care this whole bs is childish crap and it needs to stop....and after lvl 300 there is already something todo you just have to look if u dont look its cuz your to lazy or you would rather bot...botting is for lazy people who cant do stuff on their own

Lmfao, Thats because I made it to what ? 700 ? I did every single quest on the server, and all that good shit.
What is there to do ? Please tell me.
I can't pvp if thats what your suggesting, cause none of you pussies ever leave your private spawns.
GG.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah fut, Your server is faulty.
It crashed all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

lol are you guys dumb? you dont have to pay to bot botting is free todo on the server....

Are you serious right now kid ? Read what fut said.. 'Botting is illegal unless you pay for your own private spawn, and bot in it.'
Therefor botting is illegal unless you donate.
This has been a free education lesson from Atilluhh.
Please to go school.

Alright atilluhh I am reporting you to OTland for harrassment I told you to get off my thread. and you keep pesturing us! and botting is LEGAL until lvl 500 then you gotta try. BTW you were lvl 600 you said at lvl 300 theres nothing to do. Obviously you never found the lvl 400 or 500 quests hidden in tibia.

atilluhh you can bot in open spawns until lvl 500 after that you either donate to bot in your own spawns or you level your char in open spawns without a bot is what i was saying and btw you didnt get to 700 at all you didnt even pass 620 your sitting at 619 and your other char is sitting at 504 dont even know why you had to bot in the first place i got from 45 to 801 on my own without a bot and as far as pvping people you dont even look i watched you a few times and you only sat in the temple or dp you never used exiva to find someone so dont give me ur bs and clearly you didnt do everything on the server cuz as fut said you didnt search for the lvl 400 or 500 chests around the ot so shut up leave the thread

Lmfao, I highly doubt there were 400 and 500 chests when I played.
You probably threw them in, when I told you there was nothing to do.
Also, I'm not harassing. A thread is for OTS Reviews. I gave my reviews, and you guys keep disagreeing.
If you don't want me here, just close your ignorant mouthes. It's simple. <3

no actually I read the rules lastnight if you are continually bothering (also known as harrassing) I can report you and you will get in trouble for it. maybe you should read the rules. and no the lvl 400 chest is hidden near carlin always has been lvl 500 chest is hidden near thais always has been. you have to EXPLORE to find it.

LMFAO!!!!!! Atilluhh you are retarded the level 400 and 500 chests have been in there since you joint the server when i was in the 500s YOU WHERE STILL PLAYING so dont give us bs maybe you should learn to FIND THEM i had to fut wouldnt tell me where they were....and good you gave your reviews now go away and stop talking on this thread dummie

LMFAO!!!!!! Atilluhh you are retarded the level 400 and 500 chests have been in there since you joint the server when i was in the 500s YOU WHERE STILL PLAYING so dont give us bs maybe you should learn to FIND THEM i had to fut wouldnt tell me where they were....and good you gave your reviews now go away and stop talking on this thread dummie

Lmfao, No need to for insults child.
Did you seriously just make this account to protect your boyfriends server ?
It's a trash server, it will never have more than 50 players, and that's that.
<3

lmfao you really are dumb we will see how many players we get you left so sucks to be you when you didnt even do everything there was todo so.......and we will have over 50 people on the server soon dont you worry AND THATS THAT!

I did everything possible kiddo.
I soloed every quest there was, It was boring.
It's a trash server, You get level 500 in like 1 day, and theres nothing left to do.
If you like garbage servers like this one, that's on you.
If you want me off this thread, You should stop replying. :)

aight bye atilluhh. No thats not exactly it you dont DONATE to BOT. You can bot 100% until lvl 500 then you get jailed for 2 hours if your caught afterwards simple as that. If you decide to donate for a spawn to help pay for the costs of the internet/power usage then you get benefits "IF" you baught a spawn to use it how you want. If people are finding that difficult to understand then whoever can't understand it needs to go back to middle school then highschool and then if you still dont. your worthless dont even try to understand it.

Back