• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.6 - Insanityot.zapto.org IS BACK! VERSION 2! [USA]

Looks as if I have jumped to conclusions in my previous post xD... my apologies! Long live 8.6 servers!

You should be working more on the server before starting it. You can not download and and then fix a few things then start. The website is full of bugs, some errors as well. One of them is the shop system. How the hell do you plan to start a server when no shops work?

It won't work. It is bad for the Community with these kinds of servers.

"Because i was going to test something. I am trying to fix it's bugs." Why dont you fix the bugs before you starting the server?

Sorry, but it takes a lot more if you want a good server. You need to work for months, you need a team. I can't see any team members here at all. The server is nothing against the others.

1. All servers 1st time starting always have some buggs. Guess what, all gear is based on prestige and promotion so why not farm up the gear instead of donate and get op gear? Are u even thinking seriously.
2. Test something is always needed, even top servers fixess bugs when server is on.
3. And i bet you never heard of updating and adding new stuff for a better serv.

people like you should be glad there are servers out there trying to make a good server for you to play on.

1. All servers 1st time starting always have some buggs. Guess what, all gear is based on prestige and promotion so why not farm up the gear instead of donate and get op gear? Are u even thinking seriously.
2. Test something is always needed, even top servers fixess bugs when server is on.
3. And i bet you never heard of updating and adding new stuff for a better serv.

people like you should be glad there are servers out there trying to make a good server for you to play on.

You're all wrong. Just get it, you failed with you're server, get over with it. Get good before starting one.

Sure, but not that many buggs and big ones.

You're all wrong. Just get it, you failed with you're server, get over with it. Get good before starting one.

Well. Everybody got theyre own opinions. You may not like this kind of ot but others do.

Im wrong? Dont you get it? Im right and your wrong.
All you can do is complain, what about recommending stuff then?

Try insanityot now! Its worth a try

- - - Updated - - -

Try insanityot.zapto.org today!!!!!

This isn't even close to otmadness. This is way better if u ask me ,P

Otmadness didin't change for like 4 years. This has rebirth quests

This isn't even close to otmadness. This is way better if u ask me ,P

Otmadness didin't change for like 4 years. This has rebirth quests

Otmadness is much better than this failed-copy one.

How come you're gonna go flame every post? Nobody on otland thinks that you're cool. You're a failure

you_mad.jpg