• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.6 - Insanityot.zapto.org IS BACK! VERSION 2! [USA]

* Added damage to promotions
* Updated map, removed some bugs
* Added a new event for prestige 2
* Added a few new monsters

* Updated map, removed more bugs from spawns
* Added a new promotion, added new weapons for that promotion

I just wanted to say that I was going to try the server but after reading OP's reaction to posts in this thread I don't think I am going to.

You should try it. Dont listen to these people. They are totally wrong... Under a week we already got 25 - 30 players active per day. (10 - 20 at nights). Give it a try. Its not bad

this is a real bad server would not recommend playing it as you will be wasting your time it doesnt have anything custom at all is nothing like the description he put out so dont waste your time

if you guys wanna play the original (better one) play madness.crazy-ots.com its better then this copy lol
and before i forget funny to see that you guys gotta steal a ot instead of creating one yourself :)

if you guys wanna play the original (better one) play madness.crazy-ots.com its better then this copy lol
and before i forget funny to see that you guys gotta steal a ot instead of creating one yourself :)
You're showing how dumbshit you are. srsly. Nobody cares about the shitty ot madness.crazy-ots.com, this is not a copy. obv you havent checked it recently.. Atm its offline for updates