• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.6] LimitlessRPG Real Map | Custom Areas | Frequent Updates | 99% UPTIME |

Why is it so hard to get you guys to join!? Come populate the server!

Lower rates, reset, name change. Staying online for 10 days no turn off or reset guarnteed.

The is the second time, and the first time; the database was funtioning wrong after the reset, so there was alot of problems. If no players join over the weekend, we're going back to our normal rates, and Im going back to working on a custom server.

im gonna try it out..
u should give us some points or something

my name :alguzu

Well, if teams join I might provide a certain amount of points per player; how many people are you bringing?

Lets bump this thread up! 12 people online right now, come join the crowd!

We had a successful launch this weekend, at least 35 new people joined and we now have roughly 20-30 player online all the time! :) So from now on there will be no resets and we will just make improvements from here. This is a promise, hopefully a few more of you will join.

Anyone want to post on this thread and talk about the server? What should be added, etc? 35 players online, hopefully we reach 40 this weekend.

WE have 39 people online right now, if your the 40th person, ill give you 150k to start! Get on now!

Starting stages raised, I'm starting the second weekend early. If anyone is looking for a new OT, you've found it, join this weekend and message [Admin] Hux and ask me about the reward for joining this weekend. I'll give you more information in game :)

New rates:
Stages:
Level: 1-20 = 50x
Level: 21-40 = 40x
Level: 41-60 = 30x
Level: 61-80 = 20x
Level: 81-100 = 15x
Level: 101-120 = 10x
Level: 121-140 = 5x
Level: 141-160 = 3x
Level: 161~ = 2x

Last edited:
Lets try to get 60 players online this weekend, we're barely touching the dedicated server right now. We need atleast 100 people to make this fun, invite your teams, friends and get on this weekend! Message [Admin] Hux about the guild requirement to get your members 1 donation item each! This event will only go on for 1 more week, get your teams together now!

Minimum of 5 people to require for the reward, so get on and make friends!

40 players online, come join now! New map update coming, huge new town and spawns, etc!

Back