• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][8.6] LimitlessRPG Real Map | Custom Areas | Frequent Updates | 99% UPTIME |

Lols, you should just get a bot.. afk botting is kinda illegal. But otherwise, its tibia.. everyone bots.

BUMP!

Donations bit over powered. Those without the donation will notice a huge lvl gap between those who do. I suppose it can be overlooked if you used the lvl 150 points for 7 days vip, but after the 7 days you will notice again. There is a lack of actual pvp since those who have been there longer with the donation exp boost have the lvls. Didn't feel much like playing after lvl 150 because of watching a character going 1-170 in 2 days on mage just because of vip.

Well I am fine tuning the pvp, and the donation items.. also if you feel its to easy to level please go on the forum.. one of our players has started a thread in suggestions and ideas to start a bit better rates and what not.. if your interested in it, take a look!

What do you need support with? (source: tibia.wikia.com)

Good, fun server. One thing I dislike - VIP member's are a little too overpowered.

With some more work on balancing, this server could be improved.

Last edited:
I hear you completely just keep in mind this is the first month up. Over the first 6 months I am going through EVERYTHING in the server folders and just browsing and customizing and balancing things out. The VIP items are basically fine for right now, the only thing I'm going to do is possibly lower the percentages on the blocks they give.

70 POSTS! Ohhh yeaa, and theres an update tomorrow.. get stoked.

Haha thanks bruh! WE GOT A NEW WEBDESIGN! CHECK OUT THE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS OF ZOGAROTH!

BIG UPDATE COMING! Added CTF, Team death match as well as king of the hill. 3 New spawns are coming to obsidia aswell, get readddy!

Back