• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{USA} 8.6 REAL MAP- IN GAME VIP- FREE POINTS

ian12

Guardian OT
Reaction score
Guardian OT
Site:
Guardian-ot.no-ip.org
IP: Guardian-ot.no-ip.org
Version: 8.6
Port: 7171

Guardian OT welcomes all players! Bring your friends and lets have some good time!

We are an 8.6 Real Map server with 5 customized VIP towns, full of custom monsters and quests!
-Oken ( edited )
-Gengia
-Ethno
-Tropical Island ( very popular custom city )
-Marmaras ( 100% custom monsters and npcs )

Guardian has a lot to offer! Our custom monsters, areas and items are one of a kind!

Buy VIP in Game from NPC Valor, next to Thais DP!

Make your account today!

-Guardian Staff

There is 8 rewards you obtain automatically while leveling. Starting at level 20, ending at level 300. These rewards consist of money, vip scroll, and Premium points!

<-- Rates -->
1-25 = 300x
26-50 = 200x
51-100 = 100x
101-150 = 75x
151-180 = 50x
181-220 = 35x
221-250 = 20x
251-280 = 10x
281-320 = 5x
321-350 = 4x
351-380 = 3x
381-400 = 2x
401- __ = 1x

Skill: 45.0x
Magic: 20.0x
Loot: 3.0x
Spawn: 2x

Frags to Red Skull: Daily: 20 | Weekly: 80 | Monthly: 200
Kick Time: 60 minutes
PZ Lock: 60 seconds
Protection Level: 60
RL Guild war system with shields!

Whats stopping you! Join today!

Heres some Screen shots!

Buy VIP in game!
35krgv8.png

VIP AREA
70du00.png

Buy custom items in game with Guardian coins!
fu409w.png

PacMan
voq5c7.jpg

Bomberman
348kg3n.png

Snake
2e3ackm.png

When you win these mini games, you get game coins. 50 coins turn into 1 guardian coin, which can be used in VIP shop (in game).

Last edited:
xD! sick OT I have been playing it for a week now its great... There is always something to do it never gets boring and the staff are very helpful! I would def. recommend trying this server out!

@up, its to allow players to train for 5 hrs, but not all day... not trying to "spoof" anything.

Guardian OT is doing great! Lots of active players with a great community! Make your account today!

If you haven't tried guardian yet, make an account today!

We have the most custom functions for an 8.6 rl map ot. With 2 custom in game promotion to prestige at level 300... Our advanced training system. ( including magic trainers )

New players start with skills and magic level to help make the leveling at start a little easier.

There's over 50 custom quests on 5 VIP islands. (Buy in game)

Very balanced vocations! We have spent hours balancing the vocations and we think they are perfect now.

Tons of new spells to use.. Custom items from quests and loot drops.

We have increased frags to red skull, so let's bring on the war!

This server is fun! There are updates and improvements happening constantly. It has a unique set up that most ot's don't have. The staff is always active and ready to give you support, plus to set up Events that give you a major speed boots, or so you can have a chance to retrieve unique items! This server is fun and I give it a 5/5 stars. Come and join us!

Guardian is a great OT with a nice hybrid Real-Map.

The original real map is all there so you can even go hunt rotworms in fibula if you wanted to (I would not advise this for leveling)

There's many fun mini games such as the ones you see in the pictures in the original post, also a lot of custom areas to hunt in so if you get bored of the real map you can always go hunt in a new fresh area that you've never seen before.

Many servers have the problem of people paying to win so donating to overpower all of the other players, in guardian you can actually earn donation points by leveling up and also a unique coin system which you can go around the entire map of guardian ot and search for the coins to buy gear which is nearly the equivalent of donation gear absolutely free!

If all this wasn't enough to satisfy your taste for real map ots there's even a raid time schedule so that you can experience the original bosses from tibia 8.6 nearly every day of the week there's a different boss to kill

I've been playing the server for about a month now and have thoroughly enjoyed the time i have spent on the server be it making new characters to play the different vocations, completing the custom quests with groups of new friends I've met on the server, or just simply reliving the nostalgia of an 8.6 real map ot

Come experience the server today to see for yourself, since after all seeing is better than believing.

-Shower pics received-

Last edited:
I don't think the rates are that bad. It's really easy to level, you could get lvl 200 in a day... If your not lazy.

And there's quests for exp rings to obtain in game. As well there's guardian coins, from quests, which allow you to buy exp rings with them.

And you can buy VIP in game, once there you can hunt custom monsters, which yield more exp.

Ive been playing this server now for a few weeks, and its one the best ive ever seen!...... This server has so much potential but needs more active players..... The staff is there when u need em, and they been doing updates like crazy. So cmon people we need more players to WAR! so bring Ur butts here and challenge us!.

Back