• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{USA} 8.6 REAL MAP- IN GAME VIP- FREE POINTS

Guardian OT is growing fast! come join us for a very unique and well balanced server.

Its the most CUSTOM 8.6 RL MAP, as far as 8.6 rl maps go.. I think this has the most custom features which make us different from the rest... It's not a download and run ot. There's months of work put into the ot, and it shows.

Hey guys! It's Commander here! i've been playing for about 3 solid straight weeks now! Always loved Ian's ots this is the best one yet, Its got your entire Real Map with all the quests you could want! Defiantly looking for more active players! We just had the Record of players online reset 3days ago and already back up to 51! Everything is balanced leveling for both classes are equal as you can see on highscores. Knight in first Mage in 2nd Pally in third, We just killed our first Fishing boss!

If you join and would like any help at all me and my team would be very happy to assist you!
Commander - Gore- Phonzey- Saint Vallion- Magic

Attachments

Back