• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA 8.60] Eternia | Custom Map | Portuguese and English - Pages

Hey!

You should really add a Frost Dragon spawn for us with free account, pretty damn boring to hunt hydras and dragon lords. And also some new quests!

It would bring more people to the server

Hunt bosses, or do the ultimate quest on server, located south east of Green village behind a tree hidden in the forest, you will need to bring a shitload of supplies and spend about 5-10 hrs doing the quest, you will die if your below lv 250 and you dont have 4 tanks, oh yea, you shouldnt bring more than 3 people... else you will waste even more time. Love how those numbers work out?

This Ot was hosted back in July of last year, then sold to another person who hosted it ( i played this version ) and i was the best EK on it, trust me, if you are "bored" then gtfo, go fight some bosses there are like 10 of them. If your below lv 150 you haven't even explored serpent spawn hell or ferum tower, prolly dunno bout the HFF caves or where firewalker boots are at or some tricks to Poi, or where nightmare shield is at, oh yea, theres so much on this map more than RL tibia so dont complain.

As for me i won't play because i know too much and would get a lvl every 5 min on a sorc at lv 200 when it was half this Exp Rate

Edit:

Thought id fill you in on a bit of a secret with the hardest quest on the server.

1. I don't know the reward to it.
2. You need to speak and understand the english language to even comprehend some of the npc's.
3. You will be pissed off halfway through the maze.
4. Combined Inqui with Poi and Ferumbras and make it into a quest. Final room has tons of demons that spawn every time they are killed (similar to the sand boss, err, cant remember her name off top of my head. but has 2 totems that summon grims) These demons aren't resable by knights.
5. Helps if you have items like Yalahar pieces, SSA or the energy ones dropped by wyrms (which are on the server) Btw yalahar quest will require 10-15 people and ek should be lv 130 (recommended) as well as a sub-ek to res off grims if too many come at a time.

Oh, and bosses like Tiquanda do spawn ;P they are rare and hidden.

Last edited:
Bump. all flames about the Name of OT. GTFO. stop flame all ots you see. Let him copy cat. If i were mod this will stop. i would infract everyone. this has to stop ..-.-

Give opinon in a nice way!

Back