• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(USA) [8.60] Raptor Server

Samaster

Raptorserver.ddns.net
Reaction score
Raptor Server (8.6)

If you played Collapser Zulu, then this is the OT Server for you!!

Server Release Date: February 2015
Server Online Date: February 2016
Client: Custom/8.6
IP: Raptorserver.ddns.net
Dedicated Server: Located in USA

Exp Stages:

1-300 [x140]
301-500 [x120]
501-1000 [x100]
1001-2000 [x80]
2001-4000 [x60]
4001-6000[x40]
6001-8000 [x20]
8001-10000 [x10]

Features:

- Custom Map
- Custom Monsters
- Custom Spells
- Custom Items
- Donator Items
- Quests
- Raids/Events
- Blessing System
- Jail System
- Paypal Donation System
- Monster Fishing System
- Lava Fishing System
- Trainers
- Slot Machines
- Outfits and Addon Leavers
- Monster Teleports
- PVP Channel
- Fishing Channel
- Infinite Potions, Ammunition, Runes
-No Item loss on Death
- King of the Hill Arena
- Staff always available
- AFK Training Allowed
- Restricted use of Elf Bot Allowed
- Multiple Towns
- Players gain experience in PVP
- Temporary Level cap at 10,000

Rules:

1. Cavebotting! Anything related to gaining experience without human intervention is illegal and will result in increasily longer bans.

2. Advertising Foreign Content! Advertising other servers, download links, money making schemes or anything related illegal and a bannable offense.

3. Scamming! If you are caught scamming players using external content, or content within the game it will result in increasily longer bans.

4. Multi-Clienting Outside Protection Areas! You are allowed to have more than 1 character online per IP address, however unless proven it is 2 or more different people playing you are not allowed 2 or more characters outside a protection zone simultaneously and will result in increasily longer bans.

5. Unauthorised Elf Bot use! This consists of healing your own character from a protection zone, afk gambling or anything obvious that's not allowed will get you banned.

6. Bug Abuse! It is illegal to abuse any bug within Raptor. Caught doing so will result increasily longer bans.

7. Boosting! If you are caught PVP boosting, the character will be banned and reset to level 300.

8. Bullying or Drama in Broadcast & Public Channels! If you are seen to be bullying or targeting and individual on Raptor you will first get a warning, if you continue you will receive a short ban for up to a week. Bullying is not tolerated on Raptor.

Screenshots:

fmhr8w.png

5kru6a.png

dzv5on.png

Main Staff:

[GOD] Sam
[CM] Riley
[CM] Nash
[GM] Cory
[GM] Arthur
[GM] Jesus
[GM] Jake

Come and create your account now!

If you would like more information please feel free to drop me a message!

Kind Regards,
Raptor Server Team!

Last edited:
this server is great let me try it again

the megalife thing is quite cancer would be better on some better host thing

the recovering acc thing sucks to hahah says diferent IP lol
I guess wont be able to play again

Last edited:
These rules are a joke above @Samaster I just literally saw people useing elfbot afking healing in pz zone magic lvling. just enforce elfbot allowed longs the person there and not afk this is unstoppable really to prevent elfbots happening on your ot. I sure will make sure no one pays uncle sam this year. Problem solved Sam

Last edited:
These rules are a joke above @Samaster I just literally saw people useing elfbot afking healing in pz zone magic lvling. just enforce elfbot allowed longs the person there and not afk this is unstoppable really to prevent elfbots happening on your ot. I sure will make sure no one pays uncle sam this year.
1. Cavebotting! Anything related to gaining experience without human intervention is illegal and will result in increasily longer bans.
5. Unauthorised Elf Bot use! This consists of healing your own character from a protection zone, afk gambling or anything obvious that's not allowed will get you banned.
Now where the fuck does it say u cant train your ml afk?

Now where the fuck does it say u cant train your ml afk?

Me and sam done talk & jake on this done alrdy my problem solved.

this server is great let me try it again

the megalife thing is quite cancer would be better on some better host thing

the recovering acc thing sucks to hahah says diferent IP lol
I guess wont be able to play again

The server is hosted on a dedicated server, located in North America.

Are you saying you have an account but cannot access it or the IP address is wrong?

The IP address is raptorserver.ddns.net

The server is hosted on a dedicated server, located in North America.

Are you saying you have an account but cannot access it or the IP address is wrong?

The IP address is raptorserver.ddns.net
nha it wont let me log in into my acc on the site give me the error message incorrect Ip address lol

when I try to recover my old acc
IP does not match.

Back